LadyAthena

Pun-A-Thon

Would you need an artist to "draw" fire?

i m gonna triple or quadruple post, i just had a dream, then woke up, then 2 days later i leanred about the event, then 9 days later i made the link ... within the vid and the event, leave me in (my ?) lite autist autist corner, don't approach too close, i may summon a black hole, without intent get it ?

and let ,this necrosis get ride of me, i m done with you all

... oh it's been censored ? once again really ? well well, watch your step peops, as i watch mine

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
jdsndsles7dr78tes78azq7i7mklsmklkjlreses

I’m just going nuts over the fact that they finally put trail mix in the snack machine at work. (No seriously, they did and I am)

kage ru i sensorship not gonna solve anithing  ... drop it in cc l as time goes 2cp

'' ''' ((((( ((((( and as far ass i m con cert to head with it or them )))))) / §

silly f*hr biped and there cc if it was belong to only me i ll just nuke them all instant to teach them how not enough they are

s**** f****r i have some some patience to show people some stuff, but let me tell you one thing time always gonna teach them us better than i do

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

here we go:

"one strike a day keep the sisterhood{s} and their neuro hormonal frequencies she nani gain a ways" all Dune books reference aside ....

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
plain *.txt and very very very stupid mode on/off

I guess you can call the discovery of plate tectonics... Earth shattering! Hahahahahaha- no wait, also... also... groundbreaking! *laughs at own joke again*

There is not enough "space" to fit the "spaceship" inside.

Ok,whatever. :P

Edited by Audiobotguy03
To change and remove some things

Once upon a time there was a guy who had a horrible life. Then he crashed into  a bunch of trash  and yelled MY LIFE IS TRASHED!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

news flash.....Destitute stage actor breaks into theater, stole spotlight

BREAKING NEWS: CNN WEBSITE CORRUPTED

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.