Ability to select which science to store/remove from a pod

I've got a very nice lab running in orbit around Minmus and I've been busy feeding it science experiments to work on. I've run into a problem, where I'd like to remove the experiments that I've processed in the lab (and thus are no longer useful to it) to return to Kerbin. The issue is that I cannot do this without removing *all* the experiments, which I don't what to do as I'd like to leave the unprocessed experiments in there.

Any ideas? Is there a mod that can help me with this?

I think the experiment managing UI could use some attention in general. This idea is selfishly motivated by an experience this weekend when I was trying to deploy an antenna which had transmitted (a different bug that needs fixing) and I clicked "transmit data" and all my experiments which I was intending to take home were sucked up into the antenna and destroyed.

Right now each experiment is accessed by the one-experiment-at-a-time window with the Reset, Save, Process, or Transmit buttons and the flavor text. When transmitting, or removing science, I want a window with a scroll bar and one experiment per row. Each row would give the experiment name, and maybe the green and blue bars for how much science is left to return and how much is left to transmit. To keep it simple I'm imagining leaving off the actual science values and data sizes - if you want that information you can click on an experiment and the old one-experiment-at-a-time window would be displayed. If this new science list pops up because you clicked "Remove Experiments" you can select which experiments to remove (via checkbox or whatever) and then click an "Ok" or "Remove" button. This same window could be used for transmit data replacing the word "Remove" with "Transmit".

Although this idea complicates things a little bit - now there's a window instead of an implied all - I think that even new players will likely expect this level of control over science, especially given how the Science Lab works now. Therefore, I imagine this as a candidate for the stock game. In other words, I imagine enough people will *expect* this level of control and may be disappointed when they don't have it therefore include it in stock. On the other hand, my gut feeling is this is too fine of control to expect SQUAD to address at least in the foreseeable future therefore maybe it's mod material.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.