[KSP 0.15]: Officially Released!

HarvesteR

Yes, but if you haven\'t bought the game, you cannot get the update.

Also, @HarvesteR and crew, you guys should just chill out and play some KSP for the lulz of crazy aircraft and rocket designs to the tune of 'To Glory' by 'Two Steps from Hell'. Perfect music for KSP.

Graphically it much better, however with the lag, crashes and non-functional mods i\'m seriously rhinking about reverting back to 0.14.4 until things are somewhat improved. (No disrespect intended towards the develoupers).

Yes, but if you haven\'t bought the game, you cannot get the update.

Also, @HarvesteR and crew, you guys should just chill out and play some KSP for the lulz of crazy aircraft and rocket designs to the tune of 'To Glory' by 'Two Steps from Hell'. Perfect music for KSP.

Or, two steps from hell heart of courage.

great for making a mun landing epic :D

Yeah I\'m also having a lot of lag. While my system can run Crysis on max with custom configs. But, but this game is of course in alpha so nothing is optimized.

I never had lag with KSP (except one 0.14.x version) and with the small improvements I didn\'t expect lag.

But (always those but\'s xD) at the other side I managed to get a plane in the air which was a big challenge. So you can say the lag adds some fun to it. :P

The sad thing is that the only plane I managed to get in the air was reconstructed by the design that C7 used in his preview movie named 'Aircraft Messing Around'. I hope you don\'t care C7, but my own planes suck and your design looks so simple and still awesome. :)

Great work guys finaly got aroud to dl\'ing it this weekend minimus is going to be an intersting test of engineering. ps squad, take a load off you guys earned it

cheers!

Clearly, the best music to play this game to is Yakety Sax.

Looking forward to seeing Minmus, got a craft ready to go. All I need to do now is try to figure out when to launch to actually get there in one shot.

Fake Edit because I forgot to hit submit: Success! Landed on a frozen lake!