[KSP 0.15]: Officially Released!

HarvesteR

The patched conics was surprisingly simple to understand, without having read any guides for it. I could mouse over the ship\'s icons and easily figure out what all the points and lines meant. Nice job Harv!

You guys are right gits, my copy of Max Payne arrives tonight, now how in the hell am I meant to split my time between the two!!

Don\'t split the time....just play KSP ;)

I\'m sure we\'ll all enjoy the update (I haven\'t test it yet)! :D

To the devs: Make sure you enjoy whatever you want to now!! ;)

Edit: I just found a small visual bug.

Go to settings and change the resolution to 800x600 in full screen.

If you go to the graphics tab, even after restarting, you can\'t press on the apply/accept/cancel buttons because they\'re out of the screen.

I had to delete my settings.cfg to restore it.

*When is 0.16 coming out ?

I\'ll be downloading 0.15 asap, I can\'t wait to test the many new features. Thank you Squad.

*That comment is mean\'t to be satirical, born out of the hysteria surrounding release schedules. :stirpot:

Minmus was a nice surprise, but 0.15 would be full of win even without it. Still, I absolutely loved landing on it. Gives the game a whole new dimension. Landing on the Mun started to feel like popping down to the grocery store after so many flights :)

Having problems with my Plugins. All the .DLLs are there, but they don\'t work with the game. This may have something to do with a new folder, \'PluginData\', which is empty. How do I fix this?

First order of Business: PARTYYYYYYYYYYY ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

Second order of business, will the 14.4 patcher work or do we need to download the full .15 version?

Both work, I assume, if the patcher doesn\'t work, go to the page and download whatever is there.

I believe Harv stated that 0.15 can only be downloaded fully again due to the game having had a ton of changes to the coding and patcher itself - but this time it downloads much smoother than during 0,14. I had no issues downloading the game a few hours after it came out :)

Yup Patcher said something was wrong with my login information :/ Either way, damn that download was fast! only 43 seconds with no problems with me :) THANK YOU SQUAD!!!

Edit: As a quick question should .14 plugins be compatible with .15? I\'m assuming add-on parts are fine, no?

As a quick question should .14 plugins be compatible with .15? I\'m assuming add-on parts are fine, no?

Non-plugin-based part mods are probably fine, but we can\'t guarantee that plugin mods will work on the new version. There have been too many changes to the code base here for us to be able to keep it backwards-compatible.

Some plugins have been proven to work though, but others might have become incompatible.

Cheers

Good stuff guys!

Was up until the wee hours of the morning last night, just playing with the new hangar and jet engines. Nice, quick download with no problems.

Now relax and have a great weekend! There\'s this cool game you should try... ;)