Where is YOUR Valentina Kerman?

johnnyhandsome

The title says it all!

Mine is currently wizzing around Kerbin, doing the first orbit of my new Career game. I wish there was a stock two Kerbal pod, so Jeb and Valentina could be badasses together.

Currently hanging out in the astronaut complex.

She just got back from Ike and duna and getting four stars.

Jeb meanwhile is ferrying tourists around.

Valentina is currently relaxing in the lounge, after a successful flight to get some Crew Reports from the Surface of Kerbin. Jeb tried, but wasn't able to complete them without crashing his plane, making it unflyable.

Valentina went and handled them like a boss AND brought the plane home in mint condition! (Video Episode to air this Thursday!)

She's the only one that's died so far. Her capsule flipped backwards during re-entry and exploded.

There should have been another one, after having a parachute destroyed, but she somehow managed to survive a water landing after jumping out of the capsule

Right now, the 3 originals and 2 randoms more are stuck on a science outpost on minimus, since the outpost isn't prepared to land back at kerbin (no parachutes, heat shields...) they are stuck there until i send them a rescue ship (which isn't going to be anytime soon).

So effectively Valentina and some probes are running my entire space program.

In the immidiate time, she is actually chilling in the break room, preparing to start rescuing kerbals stranded in orbit under strange circumstances (Buying recruits is expensive), training them, then shipping them off on another long term outpost on the mun.

She is in charge of the tourist contracts. I love how she laughs maniacally while the v̶̷i̶̷c̶̷t̶̷i̶̷m̶̷s̶̷ tourists regret their life choices.

Currently resting at the Astronaut Complex. She's had quite a roster in my Space Program's first (in-game) year:

Kerbal X-2 (second test rocket, approx 21 km max altitude),

Kerbal X-7 (suborbital rocket, First Kerbal to Reach Space),

Orbiter 3 (stayed in space for roughly 3 orbits),

Orbiter 7 (materials bay orbital experiment with transmit back to Kerbin).

Barring mishaps, she's currently the prime crew for the upcoming Mun 1 munar flyby mission.

Chilling in the Astronaut Complex waiting for the completion of some silly (but financially-necessary) contracts before making the first planned Minmus landing in my program. She's already logged the first exo-atmospheric suborbital flight, an orbital mission, and a circum-Münar loop, so she deserves a few weeks off while others get some hours at the stick.

Sitting atop the command module overlooking the lunar corporation base i built up on duna (err mars). Now if only i could get them VTOL tanks to work....then that base would be complete.

Having a beer in the bar by the Astronaut Complex after sucessfully landing Space Station V from it's Kerbonaut Training Voyage. I hope Val and her colleagues don't over-drink though. The little guys board the rockets I design while sober, I shudder to think what they'll do if drunk

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.