All of america's rockets! Community project! We need more builders! Join now!

I'm currently trying to update my replica pack, started with Roscosmos though. I'll let you guys know when I finish my Atlas V, and Delta IV too perhaps

It'll be a while though, don't have much time to play ksp atm, and even longer for my Saturn V and IB

I'm currently trying to update my replica pack, started with Roscosmos though. I'll let you guys know when I finish my Atlas V, and Delta IV too perhaps

It'll be a while though, don't have much time to play ksp atm, and even longer for my Saturn V and IB

Don't worry, there are lots of other rockets to build in the mean time!

I would like to join in on this. I would like to do the delta family rockets (if not taken) especially the delta 2, my father worked with the 1st SLS in Florida and has several of the mission beer bottles from the deltas. He was even apart of the team that launched the probe that just recently crashed into mercury (cant remember its name)

Edited by Im The One

Oh, I'm working on a small(ish) Apollo Rocket, but can carry the same amount of crew as a 2.5m capsule. The first 2 stages can get into an 80km orbit, the Transfer stage has way too much fuel, and I still need to test the lander. I'll post it here when I'm done.

The Dream Chaser.

http://i.imgur.com/SKhPshP.png

The Dream Chaser is a reusable crewed suborbital and orbital lifting-body spaceplane being developed by Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) Space Systems. The Dream Chaser is designed to carry up to seven people to and from low Earth orbit. The vehicle would launch vertically on an Atlas V rocket and land horizontally automatically on conventional runways.

http://kerbal.curseforge.com/shareables/230186-snc-dream-chaser-stock-1-0

Theres a link to where you can get it and here is a link to the album. http://imgur.com/a/ggTdC

Great, I will add you to the OP.

Hum. What little know American rocket could I try to build...

Rune. Added to the to-do list!

Wow, Rune's here! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Just uploaded to MediaFire. Pics on the way.

Ares-I

http://www./download/c9zmsmzctv45cte/Ares-I.craft

Ares-V (in form of sub-assembly)

http://www./download/auklbanoaqwu100/Ares-V.craft

I will add you to the OP when those pics are up.

This looks exciting! I sadly don't have anything to contribute...:(

You can try building a early sounding rocket, it's easy to whip on of those up :)

I would like to join in on this. I would like to do the delta family rockets (if not taken) especially the delta 2, my father worked with the 1st SLS in Florida and has several of the mission beer bottles from the deltas. He was even apart of the team that launched the probe that just recently crashed into mercury (cant remember its name)

Wow, that's exciting! It would be great to have the Delta family of rockets, I can't make any promises about reserving spots, but I will be happy to have 2 (or more!) copies of the same rocket :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm working on a small(ish) Apollo Rocket, but can carry the same amount of crew as a 2.5m capsule. The first 2 stages can get into an 80km orbit, the Transfer stage has way too much fuel, and I still need to test the lander. I'll post it here when I'm done.

Great! Looking forward to that!

Those look awesome! I have my work cut out for me, though. Are they updated for 1.0.2 yet? Or can I modify them slightly(add the new fairings, adjust fuel levels slightly)?

I've got a cash of like 30+ American rockets- I've got the Mercury-Redstone, Mercury-Atlas, Gemini-Titan, Atlas-Agena, Apollo Saturn 1 and 1B, Saturn V (minor glitch in staging but works- I have a better more functional version which is smaller but it has the fairing cover both the S-IVB stage and the LM :/ ), Saturn Nova, (WIP) Saturn modified (heavy and NERVA variants), Apollo-Soyuz (As a couplet and as seperate vehicles), Delta II, Delta IV (moderate, heavy and extra heavy variants), Falcon 9 (Reuseable and expendable), SLS Block 1, 1A, 2, 2A- X-15 (as a vehicle only- no carrier aircraft yet), Gemini III, Dyna-soar concept vehicle, Delta IV (Heavy)+Orion mockup payload (it's special), Ares V...

Hmm that sounds like that's all I've done so far. I've got a few other crafts to make in the meantime. Might need to update some though. My S1B should work regardless- its a great rocket (and follows construction plans more realistically than most replicas :) (I don't mean to brag there- sorry :P ))

I've got a cash of like 30+ American rockets- I've got the Mercury-Redstone, Mercury-Atlas, Gemini-Titan, Atlas-Agena, Apollo Saturn 1 and 1B, Saturn V (minor glitch in staging but works- I have a better more functional version which is smaller but it has the fairing cover both the S-IVB stage and the LM :/ ), Saturn Nova, (WIP) Saturn modified (heavy and NERVA variants), Apollo-Soyuz (As a couplet and as seperate vehicles), Delta II, Delta IV (moderate, heavy and extra heavy variants), Falcon 9 (Reuseable and expendable), SLS Block 1, 1A, 2, 2A- X-15 (as a vehicle only- no carrier aircraft yet), Gemini III, Dyna-soar concept vehicle, Delta IV (Heavy)+Orion mockup payload (it's special), Ares V...

Hmm that sounds like that's all I've done so far. I've got a few other crafts to make in the meantime. Might need to update some though. My S1B should work regardless- its a great rocket (and follows construction plans more realistically than most replicas :) (I don't mean to brag there- sorry :P ))

That would be awesome!

I could bang my head against the wall for another 20 hours to get the Shuttle working again, if you guys really wanted it.

That would be great, but no pressure, I understand trying to work with high part crafts. (NO! I WANT YOU TO ATTACH, NOT MOVE! AHH! NOW THE VAB IS BROKEN!)

MRS, I don't really have any American rockets in the pipeline, is there something specific you'd like me to build? A lot of the ones on the list are going unmade because the shuttle, Ares V, and Delta IV Heavy are all so popular.

MRS, I don't really have any American rockets in the pipeline, is there something specific you'd like me to build? A lot of the ones on the list are going unmade because the shuttle, Ares V, and Delta IV Heavy are all so popular.

Hmm, you could build whatever you want, I guess maybe a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_IIID?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.