L2 Atlas Low-Profile Engine Bug

Dear Support team,

KSP - Unmodded

Scenario - Built CSM&LM (Command Service Module&Lunar Module), launched them together (CSM has the L2 Atlas Low-Profile engine fitted to it). Fired the engine in orbit of Kerbin and there is no sound, no flame graphic coming from the engine its self. The burn its self does work but as I said there's no sound nor flame graphic coming from the engine.

This is a Stock build unmodded and I have tested as much as I can.

Thanks.

Hi jabbashouse, I'm not familiar with this L2 Atlas Low-Profile engine in the stock game, can you please provide pics (use imgur.com) and your game logs (see the support stickies)

Ninja'd

Moving to modded, jabbashouse I suggest you reinstall B9.

Hi all,

Currently reinstalling B9, see if that works. It was working fine on KSP build 1.0, i'll update if i resolve the issue.

B9 hasn't been updated yet so reinstall is unlikely to help. Not sure about the dependencies it relies upon.

If addons were removed prior to updating to 1.0 (which jabbashouse suggests with "This is a Stock build unmodded") it's possible that the effects and sounds were deleted, just leaving the engine, one way to save space when assets share resources is to have only one of that file and point any asset that uses that resource to it.

If B9 had a sounds and an effects folder and these were removed, but not the engine, that would explain this issue and a re-install would fix it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.