[1.0.2] Menu Stabilizer

a.g.

• 2 months later...

What a brilliant idea! Installing.

CKAN doesn't even work on my linux system because the system version of mono is too old or something.

I found I had to install mono-devel as well as mono, and after that, CKAN works fine for my linux install. You could try that.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone bring this mod into Scott Manley's attention? It's been 4 months already and he still complains about having a hard time clicking his spinning rockets.

This and NoOffsetLimits is what he needs very much now. I don't know how to contact him other than through the chat of his rare streams.

Edited by Enceos

Can someone bring this mod into Scott Manley's attention? It's been 4 months already and he still complains about having a hard time clicking his spinning rockets.

This and NoOffsetLimits is what he needs very much now. I don't know how to contact him other than through the chat of his rare streams.

I actually think he knows about it. He just hasn't installed it. He mentioned it in the 3rd or 4th episode of his new RSS series.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, MikeO89 said:

Is this still working in 1.3.1?

The functionality of this mod was added to stock a few versions ago, afaik. Menus do no longer move with the parts, and can even be pinned individually now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.