[KSP 1.4.5] [x] Science! - KSP Science report and checklist (V5.17)

On 25.9.2016 at 11:03 PM, Anase Skyrider said:

It's completely non-existent in the game beyond getting a window at start that says it's not compatible with my current version of KSP.

So I assume you're playing KSP 1.3. I don't think X Science is KSP 1.3 ready. This is the only reason stopping me from playing the pre.

He said that Protractor is more or less working in build 01532, without mentioning 1.2 at all.

Not trying to offend or anything, it's just really irritating to watch two people misunderstand each other when you can see exactly what the misunderstanding was lol

Edited by JohnWittle

12 hours ago, JohnWittle said:

He said that Protractor is more or less working in build 01532, without mentioning 1.2 at all.

Not trying to offend or anything, it's just really irritating to watch two people misunderstand each other when you can see exactly what the misunderstanding was lol

It's cool. Thanks for letting me know.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, maja said:

It will be done, when it will be done?

Really, why in every mod thread must be someone, who asks this question?

thank you for not answering my question.  as for the sly guy remark, keep it to yourself.  there is no need for bashing, or rolling your eyes over a simple question.  if you dont have the answer, dont post.

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 0:34 PM, Z-Key Aerospace said:

Just popped in here to say that [x] Science! doesn't seem to have too much of a problem with KSP1.2.  I'll release a new version once 1.2 is out properly.

(snip)

Roxentrillion

Z-Key is on it.

Alot of moders have fulltime work/school or lots of other mods to maintain or help other mod makers.

rest assured he knows.

12 hours ago, OldLost said:

Cool. Cool.

I'm actually amazed at the speed with which 1.2 compatible mods are being released. Seems to be much quicker that it was for 1.1.3.

I had access to the pre-release versions because they were available from Squad directly not just through Steam.  I didn't get clobbered with too many API changes this time.

I have a new version, seems to be behaving itself.  I'll get it out soon.

• Rebuilt with KSP1.2
  • Shouldn't bring you out of warp if the Here&Now window isn't open (Sorry about that)
  • Here&Now window shouldn't flicker when dragged.
  • New settings for Warp, Alert Sound and Results window. (No Gui, sorry)
  • Fix for button remaining on screen when returning to Main Menus - What is that about?  Looks like a Squad bug.

The new settings will be at the bottom of the Here&Now window so you can always turn them on and off.  I have the art work but have been bogged down with work.  When I get the chance I will polish up the Here&Now window with progress-bars for each experiment and buttons for the new settings.

This mod is not working for me.  I installed it through CKAN.   When I get in game the buttons are off to the side but when I click on them the Here and now button displays no information and the other button always says there are 0/0 possible science to be earned.

same issue here

On ‎14‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 7:36 PM, Inquizitor said:

This mod is not working for me.  I installed it through CKAN.   When I get in game the buttons are off to the side but when I click on them the Here and now button displays no information and the other button always says there are 0/0 possible science to be earned.

On 10/14/2016 at 1:36 PM, Inquizitor said:

Mods that throw null experiment refs such as L-Tech, Nehemiah, and Station Science can cause this as a side effect.  Do you have any of these loaded?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.