Agar.io

Kinglet

Does anyone want to team? I see teamers all the time and find it increasingly annoying how easily they can increase there mass and how quickly they can go from being chased by someone twice there size to splitting to eat there chaser. So if you can't beat em, join them, right.

Looking for someone who knows enough about the game and how to team. Not really looking to use Skype or teamspeak, just wanna join the same lobby and partner up. You gotta be above level 10 just so you got some ok experience. (If you don't use facebook that's fine, just want you to have the skill of a level 10+. I am level 16 but have effectively teamed in the past. Thanks:)

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone who plays in the team:

There is a website - http://agarmap.com, with which you can see all of your team players on mini map. Besides on the map shows other players, those that in view of your friends.

To connect a mini card should integrate the script online agar.io and connect to the appropriate team.

To create a team you need go to http://agarmap.com and in the input field enter the command ID agar (something like this agar.io/#JU4G7)

The site has video and text instructions.

I was playing with a friend, I liked it - very convenient!

All nice team game :)

All I can say is if you wanna play teams, log into a team server. stop ruining singles servers with dedicated teams. I understand, your not as good and you need someone else to cover your .... ups to stay on the leaderboard. Recognize you are not as skilled as the bracket you are in and play to your level. Either suck as a single, or excel as a team. Stop making it less fun for the rest of us.

• 4 weeks later...

Played it for the first time tonight, via Kongregate. I guess it was the FF mode? I made it to #1 twice, for a few minutes anyway. The game gets down to only a few players, I ended up 4th and 5th (best games for me). I'll be playing this more, it's fun. I use the same name there as here.

• 1 month later...

Hey, i hope i can post this here but i'm a big agar video fan lol and found some really cool videos on youtube you might be interested in :)

check out "Andu agar" on youtube, he's got some good stuff. Only recently started making videos but it's awesome. Good to support the agar community :D

link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyByzMIYPMT7bM4PgvADzSQ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.