He's back

Bushrod

The "Aftermath" video is rather an excellent way to revive his channel. Looks like he's on vacation for another month now (sounds like he needs some leisurely downtime) so we can get busy firing up the hype train for his inevitable KSP 1.0 adventures.

IMHO, this guy does some of the most cinematically beautiful KSP videos out there. Long may it be so.

I am very happy he is back. Because of him I have played with space carriers, fighters, weapon systems, and so forth. Because of his series I have tried things and selected goals I would never had before. Wonder how the new equipment and such will change his designs.

I'll try recreating a spaceship from E:D in KSP. Probably the Imperial Clipper. Will send you the picture and file when (and if) I'm done.

Edit: Proof of concept done. It's mostly a crude imitation, no weapon systems, and no lifter stage, so you can customize it to your liking from here. I'll be slowly finishing it as time will allow me to. Download

latest?cb=20150207165803screenshot0_zpsb0guhr7i.png

Edited by Marlowe345

Honestly, Macey Dean was the reason I even got KSP. I had literally never heard of it until I stumbled across one of his videos showcasing his awesome battles, and I have loved that stuff since! Macey, welcome back!

i first heard of ksp from kurtjmac, and i new then that it was a good game and i wanted it.

but when i saw macey's channel, i became a abscessed with it and went crazy untill i finally got it.

i guess what i'm trying to say is that... kurtjmac introduced me to ksp, but macey made me get it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think hes overrated, but we know. there was a big thread about it somewhere around here with alot of fan discussion and some other forum user made flagships, but Im not sure where that went. lemme dig it up for you.

EDIT: here is the link for it, but it needs administrator access? http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/120056-Home-of-the-Macey-Dean-Hypetrain!-Macey-dean-is-back!!!/page3

So maybe a friendly mod can explain.

EDIT2: maybe this thread I found on google was merged into one of the links in the below post, thus rending the link invalid. anywho that second link below has a few pages of good content.

Edited by r4pt0r

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.