[1.8.x] CapCom - Mission Control On The Go [v2.11] [11-1-2019]

DMagic

Have you not discovered Minmus with Research Bodies yet? I think the contract is being offered repeatedly and then withdrawn by Research Bodies, it could be something else triggering it, though. For some reason CapCom isn't picking up on it. 

But even without CapCom this is still a problem, if the game keeps withdrawing and offering a contract it will likely make things slow.

Do you mean the slow down still happens, or the contracts keep showing up?

Either way, there isn't really any good way of handling what Research Bodies is trying to do, the contract system just isn't built for that.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all thank you for this mod. Maybe you can help me.

I installed this mod because when you are in the mission control and have a contract you cannot see which part it's reffering to, so you have to go out to the building and check it in the construction building.

If I have for example the contract test LV-T45 and I don't know exactly which propulsor it is, I have to get out of the vehicle assembly building or spaceplane hangar because accept/decline buttons are not available inside this buildings, and keys shortcuts also didn't work (this line is about the mod)

Is there any way to use your mod inside construction buildings to have access to parts/descriptions and not exiting them to accept a contract?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Ok, so I'm trying to do this on a RSS install (closer to an RP-0 install with all the mods I have, see this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_dhwSioZODCCtMFD0kZOtbmbg--ryoE0nzoWJL2cRc/edit#gid=523836116). This is spamming the logs when I try to pull up the CapCom window:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CapCom.CapComWindow.currentContractHeader (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CapCom.CapComWindow.DrawWindow (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CapCom.Framework.CC_MBW.DrawWindowInternal (Int32 id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also, I'm not seeing any contracts in that window.  

Here's a link: http://imgur.com/O9N54Fh This time when I opened up the window the logs weren't being spammed, so I don't know what's up with that.

I've used this on my 1.1.3 RO/RP-0 install, so I'm familiar with what it should look like.

Edit: I'm using KCT, and I just updated the mission control building, and now the mod is somewhat working. Could it be related to that? It's showing some of my active contracts, but not all the ones I accepted (http://imgur.com/mqs8iSy).

Edited by rsparkyc

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

CapCom version 2.6 is out; get it on SpaceDock

It is updated for KSP 1.3. It has a few fixes for calculating and sorting by contract rewards and it displays the total contract reward (the contract and all of the parameter rewards) in the contract header at the top.

There is limited localization support. Contract text and most progress record text will be shown in the translated text, but the general UI text will always be in English.

Tze8cmk.png

• 1 month later...

CapCom version 2.7 is out; get it on Space Dock.

This is mostly a maintenance update to support the latest version of Progress Parser and Contract Parser. It includes a few extra translations for some of the contract and progress notes.

Hey there, so I have added this to my current career game, which has a few mods in it, including contract configurator, and there doesn't seem to be any accept for decline buttons for me. I am using the latest release of the mod, and tried to reload the game. I will next try to do a clean install of the mod too, as I installed contrats window as well, which seems to share the same mod folders and though they are different mods, I assume they don't override each other's mod files accept for core CC files. Otherwise if it still doesn't work, I presume its conflicting with another mod of mine, which for me i'm running fairly stock save for a few quality of life improvements in the game. 

EDIT: And so I deleted the mod folder, installed only mission control on the go, and still the accept and decline buttons are not showing. 

EDIT2: And as if by some miracle, the buttons have appeared. Note that I installed this mod first then reinstalled contracts window as well. Not sure if by installing them in order fixed this by such, though it seems to be fine now. Phew, needed a mod like this thanks!

EDIT3: AAAAND it only worked in the KSC not the VAB. I don't have access to the buttons in the VAB

Edited by Drarkan

2 hours ago, Drarkan said:

EDIT3: AAAAND it only worked in the KSC not the VAB. I don't have access to the buttons in the VAB

You can't accept contracts in the VAB/SPH. This is there for a long time. It's probably some stock limitation.

On 8/4/2017 at 10:51 PM, maja said:

You can't accept contracts in the VAB/SPH. This is there for a long time. It's probably some stock limitation.

Yeah I realized that now, It works everywhere else in the game but the VAB/SPH and as time doesn't move in those buildings it would seem likely that the new contracts don't come in either, though its handy when going on a mission checking in with the contracts and accepting new ones that may be on our way too. I love the mod it still helps me see what the advanced money is for the contract so I can build the ship under that and make profit off each contract, and if i'm hitting multiple contracts even better. Great mod!

• 7 months later...

Version 2.8 is out; get it on Space Dock.

It is updated for KSP 1.4. Its dependencies are updated to: Contract Parser 8.0 and Progress Parser 9.0.

It is mostly unchanged, but some changes in 1.4 introduced several problems with the UI and generated lots of harmless debug log spam, these issues have been fixed.

Also, the forum tells me this thread is "quite old". ;.;

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DMagic said:

I don't expect people to read the whole thread, or the last 5 pages, but maybe the last 5 posts isn't too unreasonable.

Really, what are the odds that the exact problem is covered in the last 5 posts?  I don't know what you're thinking :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.