[1.8.x] CapCom - Mission Control On The Go [v2.11] [11-1-2019]

DMagic

15 hours ago, rsparkyc said:

Anyone having an issues where the contract list is empty?

EDIT: It just seemed to be empty at KSC, outside of there it seems fine.

I am having similar results and with contract window +. Capcom will tell me I have # of contracts active, but I can not see them or any offered.

I noticed this exception in my log. I am guessing it is related to me having Mission controller 2 installed or the RSSDate formatter. I am leaning toward mission controller though as some changes in the code here seem to me would cause issues if Capcom is expecting days instead of years. Just a guess. Let me know if you need more info.

Spoiler

[Contract Parser] Loading All Contracts...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at ContractParser.contractContainer.timeInDays (Double D) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at ContractParser.contractContainer..ctor (Contracts.Contract c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at ContractParser.contractParser+<loadContracts>d__0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

@rsparkyc That's a known issue.

@Svm420 From what I can tell that is caused by RSS Time Formatter. It doesn't seem to implement the three public GetTimeFromUT used by the default time formatter. I'm not sure why those methods aren't included as interface methods, but if someone is trying to tap into the date formatter and uses those methods then it will break things.

I could probably fix Contract Parser so that it won't use that method, I'll have to look into it.

@DMagic

Consider contacting the author(s) of RSS Date Formatter on the forum, or on github. They may be willing to add what you need back, and probably hadn't considered/encountered this incompatibility. Thanks for the help! Career just ain't the same without these. 

@NathanKell It's actually only used by Contracts Window +. I need a method that only prints two time values; years and days, days and hours, or hours and minutes. I think printtimedeltacompact does something similar, but not quite the same. Contracts Window + has very tight space constraints, so there isn't room for more than two values.

There is a simple work around to ensure that I'm always using the stock formatter. But really, if those methods aren't included in the interface they should be moved back into KSPUtil.

• 1 month later...

Capcom version 2.3 is out; get it on Space Dock.

It is updated for KSP 1.1.3 and fixes an issue caused by non-default date time formatters (RSS Date Time Format). It also moves the Settings.cfg file to a PluginData folder, this will fix an issue that caused the Module Manager cache to reset.

CKAN will take a little while to update the meta data for its dependencies (without these updates the date time fix above won't apply).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I have Cap Com Mission Control on go and Contract window+ installed through ckan. It installed contract parser and progress parser as well, but in game I just can not see it. The contract window is the same and I do not have access to the CCMCOG. No matter in KSC or Jool. What can I do to make it work ? It is very useful and worked for me back in 1.0

• 3 weeks later...

CapCom 2.4 is out; get it on Space Dock.

This version includes support for Contract Configurator 1.15.x. It will display all available CC contracts and show the accurate contract limits for each difficulty level. It does not display contracts that have unmet requirements.

There is an extra button when CC is detected that forces CC to refresh its list of offered contracts. This can be used outside of the Space Center to check for any changes in the available contracts. The button include a 30 sec timer to prevent spamming the refresh function (which can take some time to fully complete).

This also fixes an issue that prevented different window size scales from being applied.

The existing version of Contract Parser and Progress Parser remain compatible, no changes have been made to either.

Let me know if anything strange happens when running with Contract Configurator.

@baldamundo You have Contract Reward Modifier and Contract Filter? Are you using both to set limits on the number of each contract. Maybe try removing the limits, or remove one or both of those (Contract Filter seems to have lots of errors in the log file, and uses a different method for rejecting contracts that might not play nice).

I'll have to update to prevent this kind of non-functional contract showing up in the offers list, but for now there might be workarounds to prevent them from showing up.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DMagic said:

CapCom version 2.5 is out; get it on Space Dock.

It has been updated for KSP 1.2.

It requires Contract Parser version 5.0 and Progress Parser version 6.0, both are included.

It also should be working fine with Contract Configurator 1.20.x.

EHRMEHRGHERD thankyouthankyouthankyou

On 10/24/2016 at 6:15 PM, DMagic said:

CapCom version 2.5 is out; get it on Space Dock.

It has been updated for KSP 1.2.

It requires Contract Parser version 5.0 and Progress Parser version 6.0, both are included.

It also should be working fine with Contract Configurator 1.20.x.

Hey, I'm loving this mod!  

I'm having what I think is an incompatibility with Contract Configurator.  In career mode, CC increases the max number of one-, two- and three-star missions allowed based on my reputation.  However, Capcom seems to be using base(?) values all of the time, not allowing me to get missions on the go.  I can still review them after I've gotten them via mission control.

• 2 weeks later...

Got kind of a weird issue. Not sure if it's CapCom or ContractConf, or somewhere in between.

I started a new game, everything's fine until I finish the "Escape Atmo" contract, when more contracts are supposed to start spawning. I'm working on the first orbit and notice FPS and PhysTime are tanking. Ordinarily, with a small craft, I get ~30FPS in atmo, 100% PhysTime. I tried a ton of things, reverting/uninstalling mods, restarted the game several times and even my computer. Nothing helped.

The I opened CapCom, and noticed the entire "Offered" tab was and infinite list of "Explore Minmus." "What can cause that?," I thought. Went back into CC settings menu, reenabled "Part Testing" since that's the only contracts that would be spawning right now. Waited a day, et voila! Everything was back to normal.

Here's logs and a screenshot. Should I post this to the CC thread?

Edited by symmeclept
link

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.