[1.8.x] CapCom - Mission Control On The Go [v2.11] [11-1-2019]

DMagic

Actually it just looks like CapCom is displaying the advance amount as a negative value, the numbers are the same, just a negative instead of a positive. And it's only the advance amount that's affected.

I also fixed the exception by clearing finished contracts in alt-F12 - contract tools, so the vanilla contracts window works again. The clue was when I checked my contracts archive in the alt-F12 menu, and it broke the whole menu lol. Maybe from upgrading Orbital Science recently to the new version, or some other mod removal, but I've never seen something like that break mission control before!

• 2 weeks later...

So I sent out Nightingale on a wild bug hunt over his Strategia thread over this negative advance issue, since I didn't verify the display values that capcom gave me for advance amounts with the values presented inside mission control. Damn you DMagic for making mods I've come to so unquestioningly rely on!

Again, the slot machine strategy triggers the bug and the bug appeared after upgrading Strategia from 0.3 to 1.1.1, so nothing new and exciting to report there. I linked my savefile over in that thread, I may as well post it here for reference. With it being apparently only a visual bug you're free to ignore it by my reckoning, since you've probably got more pressing matters with 1.1 coming up! :)

Hi, I noticed when you reload the database by (from the space center) pressing ALT-F12, Database, Reload All, this mod adds an additional icon for itself to the toolbar.  You may need to go to the VAB and back until you see the new button.  I have a lot of mods and this is the only one doing it at present (others have in the past).  i know this isn't a high priority but maybe you could implement a fix.  Tested under Windows x64, using 64-bit 1.0.5.

I'm not sure if this is caused by something specific to this mod, or just because it happens to be the most recent mod I added.

Edited by Fwiffo

3 hours ago, DMagic said:

@Fwiffo Which version are you using? I thought I fixed that in one of the last few updates; in any case, it didn't do it when I just checked in my KSP 1.1 build.

Whoops!  I was on v1.1, dll File Version 1.0.1.1, with KSP 1.0.5.  Sorry for the false alarm, no idea how I managed to get the older version.

@CrashTestDanny Only if the release is pushed back from next week. I'm out of town this weekend, so I have zero time until Monday or Tesday.

That said, as far as I can tell, both this and Contracts Window + are working fine.

Edited by DMagic

On 4/9/2016 at 0:11 PM, DMagic said:

Only if the release is pushed back from next week.

Did Squad hint of an official release date next week?  Had figured it would be in beta a bit longer.

Just like @CrashTestDanny, I'd love to get my hands on your personal prerelease-compatible version of this mod and (even more so!) Contracts Window+.

HI, is it possible that cap com causes my Problem? I suspect that since is the first time I use it and the first time I have this Problem.

In my save game contracts get accepted automatically, and that is extremely annoying :'(

• 2 weeks later...

@KnotaiG Whoops. It should only happen when the mouse happens to be over the position where the CapCom window was.

For now the best option might be to just change the keyboard shortcut to something else.

I'll fix it in the next update, and provide a toggle to turn off all keyboard shortcuts.

Version 2.2 is out; get it on Space Dock.

It is updated for KSP 1.1.2 and fixes some issues with keyboard shortcuts; there are now two options, to disable all shortcuts, or only the accept and decline/cancel shortcuts, and the keys don't work when the window is not open now.

I'm still on 1.1 waiting for all my mods to update, so sorry if this was fixed or is a known issue as I didn't see it. I don't have the buttons to accept and deny contracts while in the VAB. This is actually where i want to use it most so I can easily see if i can squeeze another contract into my payload or not and accept it before launch since some contracts require a new ship to be launched. 

Thanks @KnotaiG, I was wondering why the CapCom and the Contracts+ icons where gone...

Simply downloading  the "Contract Parser" and "Progress Parser" from github and replacing the 2.0 / 3.0 versions with the latest 3.0 / 4.0 versions brought both back...

Thanks again @KnotaiG,

I'm Maverick McLeod - fly safe!

7 hours ago, MavMcLeod said:

I'm Maverick McLeod - fly safe!

Scott Manley much? :)

@DMagic thanks for the rapid updates on the heels of Squads rapid updates. I can't say how much I appreciate it, mostly because there hasn't been a word developed for it in English yet.

• 2 weeks later...

@DMagic I noticed that CapCom doesn't have the Plugins and PluginData folders. There's a particular folder layout which MM loves, namely when the settings file goes into a PluginData folder, cause every change to it forces MM to rebuild the cache during game start and that increases the loading time significantly. .

You probably know that :3

Edited by Enceos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.