Back to 0.90

So happy, i found one of my backups for 0.90, i completely forgot i had even made it, time to continue my Elcano challenge :D

9MdiMER.jpg

Must say 1.0.2 will not be missed, i look forward to trying the full game once they actually have it right but until then its long endless hours of crossing the grass lands.

I was starting to miss my jet atv, only downside is now no one will want any of the craft i build, ah well more for me i guess.

Edited by Roflcopterkklol

I was content with 1.0, but SQUAD made some unnecessary changes in 1.0.2 that left me on the fence on which version I want to play. I want to be able to share crafts that work with the latest version but I can't make good vehicles in 1.0.2. :(

So happy, i found one of my backups for 0.90, i completely forgot i had even made it, time to continue my Elcano challenge :D

http://i.imgur.com/9MdiMER.jpg

Must say 1.0.2 will not be missed, i look forward to trying the full game once they actually have it right but until then its long endless hours of crossing the grass lands.

I was starting to miss my jet atv, only downside is now no one will want any of the craft i build, ah well more for me i guess.

You reminded me that i had made copies of 0.90 for the multi planet mods. Yay!I agree with you regarding 1.0.2.

I remember that thing.... all it required was re-angling the engines slightly... and it could fly.

but... oh look... another whining thread.

I still have my 0.24 version, with SP+ planes and NEAR, since the SP+ parts were changed slightly, and I didn't want to redesign them in stock (and also it was my most complete career game, making extensive use of my SSTOs using NEAR, I even had a small fuel depot and reusable lander at Moho)

Um, guys, the KSP website still lets you download 0.90 last I checked o_O

It is no consolation for those who bought from Steam. (And now from other sources like GoG as well I imagine.) You can only download the game from the KSP store if you bought it from there.

Of course someone might like the game enough to buy multiple copies from different sources... :)

I only have access to 1.0.2 and whatever the previous one steam allows me to have :\ IMO steam should allow you to download any version. I quite like 1.0.2 though

if you go into

System < Program files (00) < Steam < Steam apps < Common < Kerbal space program

and you can copy the game and back it up elsewhere :)

It's a shame that being challenged on an engineerical level makes people blame 1.0.2.

Reminder: 1.0.2 has sliders in the options-menu.

Pretty sure i already have one of the best SSTO's out for 1.0.2 so im doing better than most people lol, carries 1000 delta V to a 100+ km orbit with a medium sized cargo bay which can increase that delta v limit.

The Nuclear Comet mk1

XOHLykW.jpg

it4k29D.jpg

CivwyI5.jpg

120kmx120km orbit remaining resources

5H9DjgQ.jpg

the devs are no doubt going to change the aero again though so may as well wait rather than go on with learning the new stuff now.

Plus i just want to point this out.. no one else seems to be, the new atmosphere is even more soupy than the souposphere which annoys me thoroughly i build a lot of ground craft and VTOLS.

Lets compare these atmospheres

1.0 (I really did like 1.0, sad i didnt back it up)

1.0.2 (its so soupy you can bail out at full throttle in turns and live lol)

Edited by Roflcopterkklol

I started in 0.19 apparently and still have all the download zip files between then and now, so can happily take a trip back down memory lane should I choose to do so. It is indeed interesting to see how things have changed over time.

Anything below 1.0 is just a beta and I treat it as such (it was just a test sometimes that means making things easier just to see what happens), .9 was a beta and as such changes where bound to be made.

So I started a new career and have never looked back, get to figure it out the game all over again and try different things.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.