[1.4.2] ForScience! v1.5.2 - Your science autopilot.

On 11/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, Gordon Dry said:

but I does not auto transmit. Did it ever?

No, it simply collects science at every opportunity and moves it into the first defined science container in the current vessel.  The mod is intentionally simplistic to keep it as version portable and robust as possible.

• 1 month later...

Does ForScience! have any conflict with the [x] Science! mod? Can they both be installed at the same time?

8 minutes ago, FloppyRocket said:

Does ForScience! have any conflict with the [x] Science! mod? Can they both be installed at the same time?

Answered my own question (after starting a new Science game to look at the details):

I found no conflict.  ForScience! seems to work fine with [x] Science! I got confused because on my other science game, I must have run out of things to collect science from with that vessel.

Edited by FloppyRocket

Is there a bug in ForScience! such that it gives EVA science experiment credit even if the ship/kerbal aren't carrying the EVA Experiments Kit? I don't even have that unlocked yet from the R&D center, but it looks like I'm getting  science points for it.

On 1/16/2022 at 12:16 AM, FloppyRocket said:

Is there a bug in ForScience! such that it gives EVA science experiment credit even if the ship/kerbal aren't carrying the EVA Experiments Kit?

I'd not noticed this yet, and haven't double checked but certainly it seems to have been run in situations I'm doubtful I had the kit while on EVA.   I'm guessing the evaScience might be triggered using a similar mechanism to the evaReport or surfaceSample yet ForScience! doesn't know to check if the evaScienceKit is available in the Kerbal's inventory.

• 1 year later...

Failed to load because it is missing the dependence KSP_Log. I'm not sure why since the file is automatically generated when the game is launched and is definitely present.

EDIT: Also not sure why it said it failed to load since it is present in the game and I can toggle it on and off. There's no science here to gather though. I got anything around KSC long ago.

Edited by AuddieD2015

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.