Where can you be found elswhere on the internet?

FishInferno

something like a half hundred of accounts and a half hundred of nicknames here, may be more ... e-user since 1999® usually i don't like to be found by random people but any "skilled"* user can easily or most simply by pm or else and ++ if affinities.

*replace by the yin yang caracter of your choice ; ).

I am Hunting.Targ pretty much anywhere I am. Many, many Müns ago I tried to choose a handle that would be unique; easy to recognize and unlikely to be copied. I succeeded, I think. I have never had to put a numerical prefix or suffix on it anywhere. And then I met the woman I married and found out she had done the same thing. Life is :0.0:some.

Edited by Hunting.Targ
bUggER. Can't quite get my sig right. *sigh*, will work on that. Bottom quote is from Obi-Wan in Episode IV

I generally use variations of Tw1, Changing capitalisation, adding more '1's, etc, in places of the internet I'm not accessing using my Facebook or Google acound.

Probably the places I go most would be DeviantArt, Imgur, YouTube, and various webcomic coment sections.

I also visit news sites (many of them satirical), science news sites, and occasionally various popular and not so popular blogs.

You can find me under Starwhip's Space Program on YouTube (Hopefully I'll have more than 2 videos soon! :P),and under Starwhip on Imgur (Tons of random uploads for KSP, but there's some cool stuff in there).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.