Vostok 6 replica with ejector seat! Soviets launch first woman into orbit!---By AMRSD.

mhqJtPo.png?2

Download

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Enjoy, it took a long time to get this right :) With working ejection seat!

And remember, I love seeing your screens of my crafts! Post them here! :)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/113309-Applied-mad-rocket-science-division-%28TAKING-REQUESTS%29%28NOW-HIRING%29

aM5099E.png

WgERTxo.png

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

Thanks! I wanted something unique for this craft :)

Also your R-7 rocket is epic too. R-7 is one of the more difficult rockets to build (I have tried many times to make a decent recreation and failed :P) but it looks like you got it pretty good!

This thread also just reminded me of my Voskhod-2 recreation, had an airlock and everything, loved that ship but I don't have the save anymore :(

Also your R-7 rocket is epic too. R-7 is one of the more difficult rockets to build (I have tried many times to make a decent recreation and failed :P) but it looks like you got it pretty good!

This thread also just reminded me of my Voskhod-2 recreation, had an airlock and everything, loved that ship but I don't have the save anymore :(

Thanks again! I'm really happy with the R-7, the only thing is that it changes diameter slightly about halfway up the first stage, where the tops of the boosters are, and mine doesn't have that, I couldn't get it to look natural.

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, Neil_Kerman said:

Where from you got those launch towers? I would too like to get it, so, please send me a link from where I could download it! :cool:

The launch towers are made out of stock parts.  You should be able to download the craft file and pull them off of the Vostok.  Good luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.