[1.0.4] Contract Pack: ScanSat Lite 1.3 (23/08/15)

severedsolo

Is there a completion message in the little notifications window? There should be something if it completed. There should be something in the log file about it being completed, too, if you haven't already started KSP again.

Also, Contracts Window + has some logic for automatically removing completed contracts, so it's not always necessary to actually click the "x" remove button.

Probably CW+ then - I've observed the same behaviour, but I did get the rewards - funds definitely went up). If you can replicate without CW+ we may have a bug, but at this time don't think so.

Nope there were no little notifications.

And when I had CW+ open it was positioned to show that contract so I could watch for the completion.

I was not aware that CW+ might automatically delete completed contracts, (Although I do sort of vaguely recall having a contract I thought was complete also disappear back in KSP.90 and wondering what happened to it at the time.)

And unfortunately I have already started KSP since I noticed the contract was moved to the completed section of MC.

Thanks for the info. I probably DID get the rewards, I just cant check on it now.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.