ksp game close for no reason

ths is really p....... me off!! my game still close without any warn, or reason. modded or not, its still do it, since 0.90

it have crash many times since 1.0, even 1.02, no change

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ioqs3r7sl7mnja8/output_log.txt?dl=0

Hi aratnamedsammy, whatever is crashing KSP is preventing it from writing the cause to the log, this suggests that the crash may be caused by another program.

Please try a clean boot, if this resolves your issue then something you have installed is affecting KSP.

• 2 weeks later...

ok.. ppfx off.. as im playing, i just suffer an otehr game crash, but i dont think its related to this

was using a claw, but i wanted to grab a specific part on the second vessel, i switch to the second vessel, align it.. but i see i was on a good line, so i stay on that craft until the claw catch it.. the second it grab the vessel with the claw, the game crash

i was orbiting munmis

mods i have is Planet Shine, Mechjeb, KAS, KIS, Infernal Robotics, Radial Engine Mount

ok.. ppfx off.. as im playing, i just suffer an otehr game crash, but i dont think its related to this

was using a claw, but i wanted to grab a specific part on the second vessel, i switch to the second vessel, align it.. but i see i was on a good line, so i stay on that craft until the claw catch it.. the second it grab the vessel with the claw, the game crash

i was orbiting munmis

mods i have is Planet Shine, Mechjeb, KAS, KIS, Infernal Robotics, Radial Engine Mount

Same here, however, I can't even finish a career ballistic flight before CTD.

Your log only shows that just after trying to focus on Minmus KSP is unable to find references to any assets, this suggests a bad install, a permissions problem or maybe even a hard drive access problem.

I'd re-install KSP, permissions should be handled by Steam but maybe an anti-virus update is preventing KSP from accessing files, so try disabling that, also check your powersave options, make sure your hard drives are not being powered down.

no power save, im running on a desktop, on performance setup, so... i have rune the game wityhout anti-virus , ..whatever i do, its still pretty unstable, very annoying, not counting dissapearance of ships , i just can guest it crash somewhere but when it was at a stable orbit, i could only really guest its AGAIN an other bug... so many bug and crash on that game, im starting to rename KSP .. KRASHYn'SUCKY-PROGRAM.. great wow factor, EXTREM POOR QUALITY, .. well i started to think to put Squad put in the list of "money lover company", those who give things only for money and dont care about quality... no fun at buying that cheap stuff!!!!!

I would say this is most likely YOUR computer, and SQUAD isn't a "money loving" company.

Here is a review on your card. It compares it to other more preferable ones.

https://www.futuremark.com/hardware/gpu/AMD+Radeon+HD+6570/review

KSP is a huge game, and a cheap, $56 card won't run well on it, unfortunately.

As for the disappearance of your ships, not quite sure. Possibly your card doesn't have enough room on it? Memory leak? Who knows.

But please, it's not a reason to start a rant and start calling it names.

TD:DR: It's your computer's graphics card/processor. KSP Is a large game, and that card has trouble with it.

Everyone here needs to calm down a bit.

Although that video card is definitely sub-par as graphics cards go, there should be some things we can try to at least get the game running. If you are amenable, we can go through a few things to get you started. However, I must request that vitriol stays out of it; it is entirely unwarranted, and directing rage at people on these forums will get you nowhere fast. If you want help, we're happy to help. However, we're not punching bags, so I must request you withhold any attacks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.