Basic Mun Base

Just a starter base for the contract. Docking port might be useful if I had some sort of super freighter that could attach a bunch of bases at once. Mostly there because it was required in contract. 2 hab modules, science junior, bay with temp and pressure + goo. Also four batteries for the long dark of Munia. Ladders for kerbals to climb down to play dustball on the mun. Also a ladder for scientist kerbal to access science gear. With a way to fuel on the ground this could be a lander. One shot from KSC to mun was a crash at 40 ms when fuel ran out. Simple small refuel in low kerbal orbit makes it cake.

2n7fb4i.jpg

2lm9jyd.jpg

Edited by Stickyhammy

I believe in equality for all kerbals. This way no kerbal has a penthouse and the other kerbals have to live in the sewers. It was also easy to land with a larger surface area. Once I get further in the tech tree I will change it up to add a lab and a place to dock rovers. Probably not add miners to this design. Best to make a new one for that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.