I need your (very fake) investment of (again, very fake) money to kickstart my RSS career mode!

One-Way Films

How many funds do you invest into the space program?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many funds do you invest into the space program?

• 50 funds
    • 100 funds
    • 250 funds
    • 500 funds
    • 750 funds
    • 1,000 funds
    • 5,000 funds
    • 10,000 funds
    • 50,000 funds
    • 100,000 funds!!

The Kerbal E-konemy is in ruins

they've disregarded any ideas for a space program.

I don't have the funds to start this grand-ish RSS Modded Career mode...

not really, I just can think of what to set the starting funds to XD

But you do!

Pretend you actually care about your funds before casting your money into the bucket.

• The lowest you can donate is 50f (50 Funds).
  • The most you can donate is 100k f (100,000 Funds)

​

Thanks for your co-operation! If you donate to the Space Program, you will be forever remembered as that guy who's credit card details were given to the wrong group of Kerbals XD

If you donate, say how much you donated below.

What are the goals of this space program?

• We hope to land on the Mun, then put a base on it.
  • We hope to reach Mars within 5 years, and land Kerbals on it within 20
  • put a rover/probe on Venus within 7 years
  • Deploy multiple Satalites around Jupiter and take a few pictures
  • Put the first Kerbals around Jupiter within 50 Years
  • You've got the money. What do you want? Will I document the projects and take pictures?

I haven't thought of a name for the program yet. Do give ideas though.

Edited by One-Way Films

Well, you'll need to do better than that to have one commit their funds to this...

Have you made any plans? What are your proposed timeline?

Do you have a base of operations or should we fund the construction of a space center?

What is your goal?

Have you hired or are already looking for personnel? Engineers, Scientists, Pilots..

Will you prospect possible mining goods for resale?

What do we get for our money?

Can you send my son to space?

Can you send my mother-in-law to space? And leave her there?

:D

I donate 1000 funds and will, in a moment, edit my persistence file to reflect this.

Space programs are great, but without more information, I can't give you more than that.

I will allocate 1k funds, so long as I get an eight-second product placement in each of your publications.

Whether or not your program serves Kerbanity, I think many Kerbals will be fascinated with watching, which opens up a new market for product placement.

What is the ROI? How much fund can I expect to make per share? Is there some kind of media kits for investors that I can see?

Jk.

I will invest 100,000 fund. But I expect you to go to Duna to mine for ore and 10% of the profit!

I'll donate some in-flight snacks. Jeb spend the last of our corporate money on little Kerbals in grass skirts to place on the cockpit panel in front of the HUD. He says that watching the little suckers hula dance is good for morale, especially when the ground is coming up awful fast...

Edited by adsii1970
Gave 100 for your cause plus the snacks...

Maybe, but what do I get for it? Just warm fuzzies? Nah. Toss me some rep, at least. (In-game; I'm not begging for forum points. That's crass.)

I propose that anyone donating funds must go to their primary/legacy save, build an unmanned ship of equal or greater value and immediately crash it to "remove" those funds from their game, thus facilitating the "transfer".

As such, I can afford 50,000 funds at present and will "transfer" them later today. :)

Here, have Fund_char.png60.000, so that you go to Venus.

pls document it

Also, this gave me an idea.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a "transaction" thread? Like, where people can donate funds to other people, but in a realistic way (a.k.a. editing their saves aswell)?