VNG Parachutes doesn't work

When I place the VNG-Plugin file into my plugin folder, nothing happens when I attempt to deploy the chute. I have the .dll and all other files in place, but it doesn't work. Help? ;.;

Also, when I play the game, my module manager seems to be broken. Possibly missing a source code needed for physics. Dunno, help?

Info

ModuleManager 2.6.3 is installed

BD Weapons is installed (1.0.2)

Kerbaltek Hyperedit is installed (1.0.2)

ModuleManager's MasterFile has all blank page type files (Custom CFG files, possibly.) removed and placed into gamedata folder (KSP/GameData/)

--Edit--

I removed all CFG files inside KSP/GameData folder. (Module Manager related files.)

Edited by Mrherponaderpsherp
Not really needed...

Hello Mrherponaderpsherp,

One of the reasons that the community has not helped you is due to the fact that you have not adhered to the How to Get Support sticky at the top of the Modded Installs page. Once you have updated your OP with things like the mods that you are using, as well as any logs that are produced by the game I would be more than happy to help you diagnose and fix your problem.

Again, I want to state that I am not trying to get into an argument, if I come across as being mean or with an attitude, it is not my intention. I would love to help you and I am sure that the community would love to help you too. Problems like the one that you are experiencing can be easy to fix, we just need the background information to pinpoint exactly what is going on.

One thing that may help you out is to update your ModuleManager to the newest version (2.6.3) as the one packaged with Vangard Technologies may be a bit old.

All the best, SpaceExplorer

---EDIT---

Thanks for updating your OP. Quick question, do you also have the plugin that makes it possible for Kerbals to have the parachutes all the time? If not you have to place the parachute box, and then the Kerbal has to go equip it.

Edited by SpaceExplorer

When I place the VNG-Plugin file into my plugin folder ...

If you mean the [path]\Kerbal Space Program\Plugins folder, there should be nothing in there at all. All addons should be installed under [path]\Kerbal Space Program\GameData for a very long time. The Parts, Plugins and other normally-empty folders not within the GameData folder were deprecated years ago.

For the correct installation of the necessary files for the parachutes, see this post in the Vanguard thread.

Edited by Roxette

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.