[1.0.2] Electrical Parts ! v1.4 (first release !)

touzenesmy

I've been very busy with the wedding those days brothers, the new small rotor engines are ready, but I think I'll remake them since I don't like their "shapes" on KSP

BTW, after some LONG reflexion, I'll make the power consumption X4 that'll make you just land your craft from time to time to "refuel" your batteries, it's not a big mess, it's just because of the game balance :)

• 1 month later...
I've been very busy with the wedding those days brothers, the new small rotor engines are ready, but I think I'll remake them since I don't like their "shapes" on KSP

BTW, after some LONG reflexion, I'll make the power consumption X4 that'll make you just land your craft from time to time to "refuel" your batteries, it's not a big mess, it's just because of the game balance :)

Yeah, the balance of the engines was a bit questionable when you could fly around the world on a single small solar panel lol

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I've had a lot of real life news that had me away from any computer for a while.

I lost the original files of the mod, lost all my old computer with all what was in it, tried reinstalling KSP but the hype wasn't here because of the game crashing as soon as it reach 3.5Gb Ram...

Anyway, as soon as the 1.1 will be released, as everything will have to be done again from nothing, I think about working on electrical engines for KSP 1.1.

Is any dev interested in working on an update and a whole new mod ? :D

Sincerely, Samy

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2016 at 3:42 PM, touzenesmy said:

Hello,

I've had a lot of real life news that had me away from any computer for a while.

I lost the original files of the mod, lost all my old computer with all what was in it, tried reinstalling KSP but the hype wasn't here because of the game crashing as soon as it reach 3.5Gb Ram...

Anyway, as soon as the 1.1 will be released, as everything will have to be done again from nothing, I think about working on electrical engines for KSP 1.1.

Is any dev interested in working on an update and a whole new mod ? :D

Sincerely, Samy

I was actually going to try and work on a KSP mod over the summer to learn more about programming, so I'd be interested.

15 hours ago, Leo_G. said:

I was actually going to try and work on a KSP mod over the summer to learn more about programming, so I'd be interested.

I'll be glad to start a new whole mod project with you, when will you be available ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2016 at 11:55 AM, touzenesmy said:

I'll be glad to start a new whole mod project with you, when will you be available ?

Finals are over on June 6th, and I'm out of town after that until about the 15th of June.  Anytime after that is when I'm planning on starting.  I don't have any experience in modeling, so I'm not sure if you can take care of that.  There were just so many great parts in terms of electrical engines that are awesome for atmospheric operations (survey and recon contracts).  There's also a few other things that I'd like to see done.  I'll shoot you a direct message with my contact details so we can chat more.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.