Is there a Raster Prop Monitor compatible MK3 IVA?

MrCheeze

Hey guys,

I've been looking for an MK3 IVA that supports RPM. TouhouTorpedo's MK3 cockpit doesn't work in 1.02 and editing the cfg. and replacing the internal with for example 'INTERNAL{name = mk2CockpitStandardInternals}' does indeed change the cockpit but still won't work with RPM (although the MK2 cockpit with the MK2 module does...).

Just to see if it works I copied the MK3 files into the MK2 folder and edited the .cfg to use the MK2 cockpit and yes! Now the game gives me the MK3 cockpit for the MK2 one with RPM working. But now I'm missing the MK2 standard cockpit :confused:

Does anyone know whats going on and why the game won't allow RPM with MK3? Because technically it should be working!

Well, you could make it yourself. It wouldn't be simple, but the process would be pretty straightforward. You first have to find the coordinates, angle, and size of the pseudo-screens in the mk-3 cockpit, and make a MM config that adds RPM screens in their place.

Yeah you're right I could do it on my own but I'm not really a modder and I know that there are people out there who could do it way better than me. I can't be the only one looking for an RPM IVA in the MK3 cockpit that's why I was asking..

For everyone else who has the 'problem': the workaround in my first post works fine. If you rename the cockpits randomly you can even have back the original MK2 one as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.