Mako-Class Missile Corvette

Mako-Class Missile Corvette

Description

I have made a while back in 0.19, it is the first battleship that successfully launched into orbit. :sticktongue:

(But the new version kinda break my ship's launch, so it might take time to made it to be ready for 1.0)

UvE0Ihg.png

Roles and Armaments

Served as an anti capital-ship missile corvette, it could armed with either 4 SRB torpedoes for short range, or 4 Guided Missile for long range.

Inspired by Macey's Vanguard SRB torpedoes, the missiles could slice any capital-ship with ease.

It also has reloading mechanism that could reload or change its armament using a refilling vessel.

Crew Capacity

Normally, the ship would have 3 crews for normal operation, but it could consist of 6 crews while fully loaded.

It has a commanding bridge on top of the ship with capacity of 2 crews and a secondary bridge at the bottom mainly used for communication.

Also, it is an escape pod that could contain 3 crews, which could detach from the main ship while emergency.

Propulsion

Its propulsion system consists of 1 "Skipper" Liquid Engine for combat situation, and 6 LV-N Atomic Rocket Motors for interplanetary travel. It has about 4500m/s delta-v while fully refilled with LV-N engines.

ZgZ6zXJ.png

Please leave a comment if you like it. I might share the craft after I have finished my modification to 1.0 :cool:

Also, I would demonstrate the weapon system, refuelling and reloading process on this post later. :D

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.