[WIP][1.0.2] WarpShip 0.3.2 - Update/expansion of IXS Enterprise

Sophia

FYI, I stripped out that bit about "conflict" and it appears to install and run just fine. Perhaps a change to that metadata? If this is truly self contained, then there is no reason it would interfere with any other app at all. If that's the case, I can put in a change request for that CKAN file for you if you like. I jsut need a message to reference because they will ask "what does the author say"

FYI, I stripped out that bit about "conflict" and it appears to install and run just fine. Perhaps a change to that metadata? If this is truly self contained, then there is no reason it would interfere with any other app at all. If that's the case, I can put in a change request for that CKAN file for you if you like. I jsut need a message to reference because they will ask "what does the author say"
To be honest, I don't know for sure. I agree with you that if it it's self contained (and it is) then there should be no reason why it would interfere, but I haven't (and can't) test the interaction between WarpShip and every other mod so I am not 100% sure. If it installs and runs just fine, though, that seems like a good enough reason to change what it says on CKAN. So thanks.

To be honest, I don't know for sure. I agree with you that if it it's self contained (and it is) then there should be no reason why it would interfere, but I haven't (and can't) test the interaction between WarpShip and every other mod so I am not 100% sure. If it installs and runs just fine, though, that seems like a good enough reason to change what it says on CKAN. So thanks.

I submitted the NKAN change, just waiting to see if its approved for merge. I'll post here once I have a results. Assuming its approved, KSIE and WarpShip will be able to be installed together. If you ever need any of that stuff with CKAN, let me know, I've learned a ton about their engine and file grammar, and I am happy to take that stuff off your plate so you can concentrate on making an awesome mod instead of the "paperwork" for distribution. PM me if you have any questions. FYI I work night shifts at a Cardiac Acute Unit (CCPN, RN), so my hours may be off from typical US ones.

I am happy to take that stuff off your plate so you can concentrate on making an awesome mod instead of the "paperwork" for distribution.
Thank you! I really appreciate the help.

Hey sophia, if i can get one of my good buddies to Help in making the IVA, would that help a bit with the progress of the mod?

if you dont know who he is, he goes by PrototypeTheta on the forum and Is currently working on the Never Enuff dakka BD Armoury expansion.

But im gonna wait a bit before asking, i might contact you if he says yes or ask him to contact you about it. Hes an amazing modeler but not the best at texturing. so he might need some guidance on that. il see what i can do to get this working if he accepts.

Thank you! I really appreciate the help.

No problem! FYI, the CKAN info is updated, and WarpShip is no longer marked as conflicting with KSPI-E. Let me know any of that sort of thing, and I'll handle it for you - thanks for making this mod!

Hey sophia, if i can get one of my good buddies to Help in making the IVA, would that help a bit with the progress of the mod?
IVA isn't a huge priority to me because I don't personally use it and the stock IVAs I've chosen work fine for just showing the crew going about their business, but I'm certainly not going to say no to any help.

By the way, how'd you make those "nacelles" in your ship? The big strut to connect them and the nose cones on the front don't seem to be stock but the picture is kind of small so I'm not 100% sure what all the parts are.

The "struts" are the large aircraft wings and the cones are from a .90 mod that still works perfectly in 1.0 mind you, with GN drives (Gundam nucleus) and they allow you to make your ship levitate, and do lots of cool stuff. they are basically really special thrusters that always move your ship forward regardless of how they are placed. and i only ask if we can provide an IVA because it would be great for filmmakers like nassault and co.

That looks really nice!

One thing I'll point out is that the default command module holds 4 kerbals, but you have 5 chairs. I'm not sure if this was an intentional change or not, but it clashes with the original version.

That looks really nice!

One thing I'll point out is that the default command module holds 4 kerbals, but you have 5 chairs. I'm not sure if this was an intentional change or not, but it clashes with the original version.

Because every starship needs a captain.

That looks really nice!

That won't affect anything in game. For example Mk3 Internal actually has 6 chairs in it, but use only 4 of them. So this wont be a problem.

I plan to put 7 chairs to this.

Version 0.3.2 released!

I've been a bit busy lately, but I thought I'd at least push out the minor changes I've been implementing. The main things are that the lights in the Command Module can be toggled and multiple Develocitizers will now make develocitizing consume less power.

Where is everybody?

Playin' KSP... silly

Exactly! :P

No, seriously, I've been sort of busy lately, so I haven't really been around as much. I've still been looking in from time to time though.

That IVA looks really nice, Cholesterol. Do you mind if I integrate it into the main mod for version 0.4? (Whenever that is...)

Exactly! :P

No, seriously, I've been sort of busy lately, so I haven't really been around as much. I've still been looking in from time to time though.

That IVA looks really nice, Cholesterol. Do you mind if I integrate it into the main mod for version 0.4? (Whenever that is...)

Yes, of course. If you like it, i was intend to give it to this forum since i was making it anyway.

I clicked on that link and looked at the picture and I swear I totally missed the see-thru windows.

AMAZING work Cholesterol!!

I have to do that because i need to reposition the IVA to match ferfectly fit with the module, it was kind of hard to do it without one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.