Sophia

[WIP][1.0.2] WarpShip 0.3.2 - Update/expansion of IXS Enterprise

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

PSA:@bengee777 just released a second copy of this mod onto space dock, not realizing that @Denko666 already beat him to it. What's more, bengee777's version has not been updated since 10/15 and this has a Warp plugin required to work. Denko666's version has been updated as recently as 4/30/16, so use his.

For clarification:

  • bengee's version is labeled "Sophias Warpship" and should be probably be ignored.
  • Denko's version is labeled "IXS Warpship OS" and should be flown around while yelling "Zooooooooom" and being a boss.

I find it interesting that the licenses are also completely different and one doesn't have any source linked. Hmmm. I know you're new @bengee777, and your in intentions seem to be in the right place, but you're just going to create confusion if you just start re-releasing broken mods without doing due diligence.

------

Also, I believe it's on Curse, there is supposedly excellent IVA for the command bridge of this mod that is a separate download, that might be worth checking out.

Edit: Here is the IVA

      Thanks for letting me know this stuff as i didn't realize @Denko666 had allready re-uploaded this mod, I will be taking my version down and I apolagise for any confusion and Inconvinences I caused. Also I'm a total modding noob and have no clue about licensing. If you ( @Deimos Rast ) happen to have some advice about licensing you can contact me at: bengee777@outlook.com

                                           have a great day everyone,

                                                                                         bengee777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bengee777 said:

      Thanks for letting me know this stuff as i didn't realize @Denko666 had allready re-uploaded this mod, I will be taking my version down and I apolagise for any confusion and Inconvinences I caused. Also I'm a total modding noob and have no clue about licensing. If you ( @Deimos Rast ) happen to have some advice about licensing you can contact me at: bengee777@outlook.com

                                           have a great day everyone,

                                                                                         bengee777

no worries mate; sorry if I came off as a bit of a grump - woke up on the wrong side of the bed to bad weather, etc etc. I don't know much about licensing myself, but a lot of licenses have a clause in it stating that you have to keep it at that license on redistribution. There is a mini guide in the addon release subforum I believe, which is pretty exhaustive.

When in doubt, you can always ask in the discussions forum and someone will probably help you out. As always on the internet, the quickest way to get information, is to often start off from an incorrect position:lol:

I never really paid attention to such things before KSP, but here everyone seems to be a rocket scientist during the day and a lawyer at night. Spacedock seems a bit lax with checking such things, but had you posted the reuploaded mod to the forums, it would have been removed by a moderator for, at the very least, not showing the source code. It can seem like a lot of red tape and hurdles, but considering how much work developers put in their mods, it's probably for the best.

Anyway, no harm no foul. Sorry again to give you both barrels like that.:)

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @bengee777 . i'm a bit of a noob too when it comes to modding. 

For the license: i kept Sophias'. Which is based on Stevie_D's which comes from RoverDude (if i'm not mistaken). (sounds almost like it came out of a bible)

a little explanation on the naming: i thought 'Warpship' was a bit dry and that the experimental nature of the craft should be more emphasised. so i added the IXS back. the OS at the end stands for Original Series as JPL indicated he might someday do a rework of the ship (which i imagine would then be the Next Generation, as per Star Trek lore).

i'm tempted to ask FatCholesterol if he'll allow me to integrate his IVA into the IXS_Warpship_OS mod. But that would probably mean it would become the standard IVA for the cockpit. What do you guys think? Should the mkIII IVA be kept as the default? should FatCholesterol's IVA remain a separate mod? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Denko666 said:

Hey @bengee777 . i'm a bit of a noob too when it comes to modding. 

For the license: i kept Sophias'. Which is based on Stevie_D's which comes from RoverDude (if i'm not mistaken). (sounds almost like it came out of a bible)

a little explanation on the naming: i thought 'Warpship' was a bit dry and that the experimental nature of the craft should be more emphasised. so i added the IXS back. the OS at the end stands for Original Series as JPL indicated he might someday do a rework of the ship (which i imagine would then be the Next Generation, as per Star Trek lore).

i'm tempted to ask FatCholesterol if he'll allow me to integrate his IVA into the IXS_Warpship_OS mod. But that would probably mean it would become the standard IVA for the cockpit. What do you guys think? Should the mkIII IVA be kept as the default? should FatCholesterol's IVA remain a separate mod? 

the FatCholesterol license is listed as MIT but @Cholesterol hasn't logged in for almost a year. I would vote include it, but obviously update the readme specifying the separate licenses. Still wouldn't hurt to shoot him a message. Ah, actually it looks like he and Sophia wanted it integrated (see here) and gave Sophia permission to do so. That about solves that I'd say.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the adventurous at heart: you can get an updated (beta) from here: https://github.com/bartblommaerts/warpship

Changes: 

- New tank: LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3

- Incorporated FatCholesterol's IVA

- The Main hull has a built-in Tokamak reactor, requiring EC + LqdDeuterium to produce more EC (not working, EC consumption runs, but no EC is generated)

- The Support Ring now has a Portable Hadron Collider (PHC) which combines EC + LqdHe3 into Exotic Matter to run the warp drive with. mind that the warpdrive also consumes minute quantities of XenonGas next to EC and XM!

- New dependency: CommunityResourcePack

- i went over the Interstellar Extended mod's code. And pretty sure it will not work nice with this mod. Since it includes several parts from a (muchmuch) older version and they have kept the part names. Because of that there will be conflicting parts loaded, not sure how KSP resolves this, but it won't be pretty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Denko666

it resolves it very poorly, both parts sort of exist in game, but one (I believe the first one loaded) continually overwrites the other. You also can't unlock the second one in career mode, except briefly.

---

for the new parts, are they new new parts, or just old models new configs? either way is cool, i just think it's great the ol' gal is getting some attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

@Denko666

it resolves it very poorly, both parts sort of exist in game, but one (I believe the first one loaded) continually overwrites the other. You also can't unlock the second one in career mode, except briefly.

---

for the new parts, are they new new parts, or just old models new configs? either way is cool, i just think it's great the ol' gal is getting some attention.

for KSPi-ext: havent tested it, but i was looking for inspiration and thought i'd look at how they did it. that's when i noticed the duplicate parts... so next spacedock/ckan update i'll see to having KSPi listed as known incompatible. 

i dont have a hold on 3d modelling for ksp yet, so all changes so far are edits of the config files. in tge mean time i solved the tokamak reactor issue in the main hull. but i still need to push it to github. i noticed a new issue tho: the main hull's built in solar panels consider the top and bottom of the model to be the photovoltaic surfaces instead of the sides. i also increases the torque of the built-in SASs to compensate for the shifting COM introduced by the fueltanks emptying, or when placing them on the bottom-side nodes. 

anyway, if you feel like testing, i'd welcome the input. thing to check: in my setup the LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3 tank gains LFO when loaded in the game even tho it's not in the config. do you guys see that too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Denko666 said:

for KSPi-ext: havent tested it, but i was looking for inspiration and thought i'd look at how they did it. that's when i noticed the duplicate parts... so next spacedock/ckan update i'll see to having KSPi listed as known incompatible. 

i dont have a hold on 3d modelling for ksp yet, so all changes so far are edits of the config files. in tge mean time i solved the tokamak reactor issue in the main hull. but i still need to push it to github. i noticed a new issue tho: the main hull's built in solar panels consider the top and bottom of the model to be the photovoltaic surfaces instead of the sides. i also increases the torque of the built-in SASs to compensate for the shifting COM introduced by the fueltanks emptying, or when placing them on the bottom-side nodes. 

anyway, if you feel like testing, i'd welcome the input. thing to check: in my setup the LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3 tank gains LFO when loaded in the game even tho it's not in the config. do you guys see that too? 

The tank is showing LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3 in the VAB for me, or is the issue on launching? Just a while guess, but maybe a fuel switching mod over writing the contents of the tank? It's not the standard contents of a tank, so they should leave it alone, but that's the only thing I can think of.

As for the shifting center of mass, I'd be more inclined to recommend to the player either GPOSpeedFuelPump or TAC Fuel Balancer to balance COM as opposed to cranking up the RX Wheels. I'd rather have these things be rather sluggish out of warp. Although, slight changes of COM at warp speed could be a bit of an issue, I could see that. Personally, I just target the planet, have MechJeb hold Target and away I go, but maybe not everyone does that. Your call.

--

I found an issue with the Jool Scoop. I don't think it's the Intake transform, as it actually rather cleverly uses the stock circular intake. Rather, my guess is it's the module itself maybe, AtmosphericScoop, which I'm guessing is custom. Either way, I'm going to replace it with "ModuleResourceIntake" and use stock methods to spawn JoolGas on/around Jool naturally. This is of course assuming it is actually the module at fault; eitherway, I already have the configs done, just want to test it first.

Edit: That fixed it. I forgot these were originally Karbonite scoops.

 

160620T022241.112 [EXCEPTION] [WarpShip.AtmosphericScoop.FixedUpdate] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
   at WarpShip.AtmosphericScoop.FixedUpdate ()

 

Edited by Deimos Rast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

The tank is showing LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3 in the VAB for me, or is the issue on launching? Just a while guess, but maybe a fuel switching mod over writing the contents of the tank? It's not the standard contents of a tank, so they should leave it alone, but that's the only thing I can think of.

As for the shifting center of mass, I'd be more inclined to recommend to the player either GPOSpeedFuelPump or TAC Fuel Balancer to balance COM as opposed to cranking up the RX Wheels. I'd rather have these things be rather sluggish out of warp. Although, slight changes of COM at warp speed could be a bit of an issue, I could see that. Personally, I just target the planet, have MechJeb hold Target and away I go, but maybe not everyone does that. Your call.

--

I found an issue with the Jool Scoop. I don't think it's the Intake transform, as it actually rather cleverly uses the stock circular intake. Rather, my guess is it's the module itself maybe, AtmosphericScoop, which I'm guessing is custom. Either way, I'm going to replace it with "ModuleResourceIntake" and use stock methods to spawn JoolGas on/around Jool naturally. This is of course assuming it is actually the module at fault; eitherway, I already have the configs done, just want to test it first.

Edit: That fixed it. I forgot these were originally Karbonite scoops.

 


160620T022241.112 [EXCEPTION] [WarpShip.AtmosphericScoop.FixedUpdate] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
   at WarpShip.AtmosphericScoop.FixedUpdate ()

 

Bust be a mod messing with the tank then... it already adds LFO in the editor.

For the COM: i understand what you mean, but thats not exactly what i mean. Imagine this setup: on the MainHull: on the top 2 tank mounts: a Crew tank and a Science tank. then put a LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3 on the bottom 2 mounts. with the reactionwheels as they were, they could not compensate for the COM being lower then the central axis. The ship would tend to dip when using the rear thruster (the warpdrive is not affected). It becomes even more problematic when you have an Ore tank at the bottom on one side and a fueltank on the other. The only way to solve it without stronger SAS is to put 2 identical fueltanks diagonally of each other, then the COM stays on the central axis.

I'll check the Joolscoop. My intention was to do away with JoolGas, as it is not in the Community Resource Pack or the stock resources. And in real life Jupiter's atmosphere is rich in Xenon you only need to filter it out. The JoolScoop would then become a 'Particle Collector', moddable with MM to easily add resources from other mods like Karbonite. While trying to modify it, i probably overlooked a JoolGas entry somewhere, producing the no object error.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Denko666 said:

Bust be a mod messing with the tank then... it already adds LFO in the editor.

For the COM: i understand what you mean, but thats not exactly what i mean. Imagine this setup: on the MainHull: on the top 2 tank mounts: a Crew tank and a Science tank. then put a LqdDeuterium/LqdHe3 on the bottom 2 mounts. with the reactionwheels as they were, they could not compensate for the COM being lower then the central axis. The ship would tend to dip when using the rear thruster (the warpdrive is not affected). It becomes even more problematic when you have an Ore tank at the bottom on one side and a fueltank on the other. The only way to solve it without stronger SAS is to put 2 identical fueltanks diagonally of each other, then the COM stays on the central axis.

I'll check the Joolscoop. My intention was to do away with JoolGas, as it is not in the Community Resource Pack or the stock resources. And in real life Jupiter's atmosphere is rich in Xenon you only need to filter it out. The JoolScoop would then become a 'Particle Collector', moddable with MM to easily add resources from other mods like Karbonite. While trying to modify it, i probably overlooked a JoolGas entry somewhere, producing the no object error.

 

I see your point.

Yeah, I'm turning JoolGas into the Jool equivalent of Karborundum and the scoop into a particle collector. I added JoolGas as an atmospheric and interplanetary resource to Jool. Initial tests with a revamped scoop (as just an intake) proved unsuccessful while skimming through Jool's upper "atmosphere". Also turns out also 1700 maxTemp is rather low for such activities. Going to try with scoop revamped mk2, as a particle collector. If that fails, then I probably added the resource wrong. I'm using CRP and the Karbonite/K+ mods as guides, so I shouldn't be too far off.

The NRE was removed when I removed the AtmosphericScoop module itself, not the JoolGas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

I see your point.

Yeah, I'm turning JoolGas into the Jool equivalent of Karborundum and the scoop into a particle collector. I added JoolGas as an atmospheric and interplanetary resource to Jool. Initial tests with a revamped scoop (as just an intake) proved unsuccessful while skimming through Jool's upper "atmosphere". Also turns out also 1700 maxTemp is rather low for such activities. Going to try with scoop revamped mk2, as a particle collector. If that fails, then I probably added the resource wrong. I'm using CRP and the Karbonite/K+ mods as guides, so I shouldn't be too far off.

The NRE was removed when I removed the AtmosphericScoop module itself, not the JoolGas.

You are using the github source i think? My bad... i forgot to push the Scoop modifications. They're there now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Denko666 said:

You are using the github source i think? My bad... i forgot to push the Scoop modifications. They're there now.

Maaaaaybe? I have about 5 copies (A Sophia, a Benjee, a Denko, a Stevie, an Angel). I was checking changes. I suppose I should grab the latest.:D

Is RoverDude's Berry Berry Drive still a dependency? I thought the Warpship.dll did all that?

Edit:

Ah, so your's is an Angel build...and you killed my precious JoolGas:(

Hah, well that's one problem solved. The issue is I don't think XenonGas spawns in Jool at the moment.

Edited by Deimos Rast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

Maaaaaybe? I have about 5 copies (A Sophia, a Benjee, a Denko, a Stevie, an Angel). I was checking changes. I suppose I should grab the latest.:D

Is RoverDude's Berry Berry Drive still a dependency? I thought the Warpship.dll did all that?

Edit:

Ah, so your's is an Angel build...and you killed my precious JoolGas:(

Hah, well that's one problem solved. The issue is I don't think XenonGas spawns in Jool at the moment.

No, that was next on the agenda: get Jool to spawn Xenon.

my mod uses RoverDude's Alcubierre Drive (standalone) instead of the one on Warpship.dll (its still there tho, if you want to use that all you need to do is change the warpdrive ring's config

i killed your JoolGas? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Denko666 said:

No, that was next on the agenda: get Jool to spawn Xenon.

my mod uses RoverDude's Alcubierre Drive (standalone) instead of the one on Warpship.dll (its still there tho, if you want to use that all you need to do is change the warpdrive ring's config

i killed your JoolGas? 

 

hah, I meant you deprecated joolgas in favor of xenongas, just as I was building a new joolgas particle collector. I'm joking of course, as xenon makes things easier. I used karborundum as an example on how to spawn it in around jool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recompiled against KSP 1.1.3

It's uploaded to Spacedock

Git repository is updated

And can also be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mzh4g63zhcny50/IXSWarpshipOS-0.3.8-1.1.3.zip?dl=0

I really wish Squad would leave more time between releases and maybe give more aid to modders who struggle,... Like Adjustable Landing Gear, Baha was still struggling to get it to 1.1.2 and now there's already a newer update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2016 at 6:52 AM, Denko666 said:

Recompiled against KSP 1.1.3

It's uploaded to Spacedock

Git repository is updated

And can also be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mzh4g63zhcny50/IXSWarpshipOS-0.3.8-1.1.3.zip?dl=0

I really wish Squad would leave more time between releases and maybe give more aid to modders who struggle,... Like Adjustable Landing Gear, Baha was still struggling to get it to 1.1.2 and now there's already a newer update.

Agreed on the update schedule, but keep in mind they also need to consider "what's good for the stock game." I shudder at the thought of playing stock, but it's not really fair to those that do to have to endure such bugs longer than necessary. And moreover, to what degree is Squad even responsible for keeping a healthy mod ecosystem? If an update scuttles a critical mod, like Module Manager, does that change anything? Wasn't it just an update or two ago that just that thing happened? I know sarbian was on the experimentals team, and I have no doubt he can handle anything Squad can dish out, but for the littler mods out there? Yeah, can be rough; also rough on the user as well, having to push the mod ball up another level. But that's the price we pay for, what I would argue, is a more enjoyable experience, is it not?

Keep in mind I say this as someone who views the entire purpose of this game as "acquire mods" - you buy the game as a ticket to a playground for mods, so for me to be taking this position, I'm exercising extraordinary open mindedness:D.

------

Anyway, that was way off topic from the reason I'm here. I'm here because of "commenting" in the configs. I think when you comment (like with the Reactor config or the Warp Ring config) it needs to be with "//" two slashes and you seem to have your heart set on using ";" (I know different languages use different comment syntax). I use Atom note (which actually has a grammar specifically for KSP configs, highly recommended) and it's really easy to tell when something is formatted correctly.

There are a few other niggling issues I've come across, but off hand the only one I can remember is the RemoteTech config for the Comm99-99. It really does need the line "!MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter] {}" which deletes the stock data transmitter. Otherwise, the RemoteTech transmitter exists next to the stock one, and you'll have an always on half connection (will only work for beaming back science), but it screws things up.

I think I'll put together some optional patches for KeepFit, CLS, EngineLight, maybe some LS (USI/TAC) and...NFE Fission reactors to replace the Zero Point Generators. Alternatively, I could go the stock route (e.g. USI Reactor Pack) and use converters...I just dislike the infinite free energy with no downside. Not necessarily from a realism perspective (this is the Warpship mod after all), it's just... well, boring.:P

I have a few other patches in mind, but those are the main ones. Let me know what you think.:)

Edited by Deimos Rast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

is it possible to get a larger warp-bubble? Larger Part, more energy? I tried to mod the part myself but couldn't find the proper settings. I want to build larger craft with warp-capability, but so far i am limited by the warp-bubble. Ships tend to become rundisch too...so landers are complicated to build!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

Agreed on the update schedule, but keep in mind they also need to consider "what's good for the stock game." I shudder at the thought of playing stock, but it's not really fair to those that do to have to endure such bugs longer than necessary. And moreover, to what degree is Squad even responsible for keeping a healthy mod ecosystem? If an update scuttles a critical mod, like Module Manager, does that change anything? Wasn't it just an update or two ago that just that thing happened? I know sarbian was on the experimentals team, and I have no doubt he can handle anything Squad can dish out, but for the littler mods out there? Yeah, can be rough; also rough on the user as well, having to push the mod ball up another level. But that's the price we pay for, what I would argue, is a more enjoyable experience, is it not?

Keep in mind I say this as someone who views the entire purpose of this game as "acquire mods" - you buy the game as a ticket to a playground for mods, so for me to be taking this position, I'm exercising extraordinary open mindedness:D.

------

Anyway, that was way off topic from the reason I'm here. I'm here because of "commenting" in the configs. I think when you comment (like with the Reactor config or the Warp Ring config) it needs to be with "//" two slashes and you seem to have your heart set on using ";" (I know different languages use different comment syntax). I use Atom note (which actually has a grammar specifically for KSP configs, highly recommended) and it's really easy to tell when something is formatted correctly.

There are a few other niggling issues I've come across, but off hand the only one I can remember is the RemoteTech config for the Comm99-99. It really does need the line "!MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter] {}" which deletes the stock data transmitter. Otherwise, the RemoteTech transmitter exists next to the stock one, and you'll have an always on half connection (will only work for beaming back science), but it screws things up.

I think I'll put together some optional patches for KeepFit, CLS, EngineLight, maybe some LS (USI/TAC) and...NFE Fission reactors to replace the Zero Point Generators. Alternatively, I could go the stock route (e.g. USI Reactor Pack) and use converters...I just dislike the infinite free energy with no downside. Not necessarily from a realism perspective (this is the Warpship mod after all), it's just... well, boring.:P

I have a few other patches in mind, but those are the main ones. Let me know what you think.:)

Hey Deimos,

Don't get me rong, i don't think Squad is responsible for the mods, but i do think it would be wise of them to be supportive of modders. After all, they are providing extra content all the time at it costs them(Squad) nothing. Personally i don't think i would still be playing KSP if it weren't for the abundance of interesting mods. To that end, they should be more communicative about planned changes and how this may affect mods. Also, they really should update their documentation for modders. Some entries date back to 0.23 and are hopelessly outdated. That makes it difficult as a budding modder to get the info needed to make good mods.

As for the comments,... haven't checked yet but i'm assuming our absolutly right. In my defence... i grew up with Turbo Pascal, then Cobol, C/C++ and finall Java and Bash |-), so please be leanient if i get confused. I'll correct them and upload a patch version.

I certainly would welcome any help offered. If you feel comfortable using a Git client, i'd suggest you issue a pull request on my Github repository for the IXS: https://github.com/bartblommaerts/warpship

And for the extra 'cheaty' parts: i agree. i didn't put those in though, i merely inherited them. If you have ideas to make them more 'sane', please do tell.

6 minutes ago, GalacticAC said:

Hi,

is it possible to get a larger warp-bubble? Larger Part, more energy? I tried to mod the part myself but couldn't find the proper settings. I want to build larger craft with warp-capability, but so far i am limited by the warp-bubble. Ships tend to become rundisch too...so landers are complicated to build!

I know i came accross the settings for that somewhere. i'll look it up. Personally i don't like tinkering with the models, as i don't understand how to edit them very well. But how would you feel about scaling the resources/second required to maintain the bubble with the size of the bubble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note to self, don't accidently type in spacedick instead of spacedock when you're looking for a mod.

Also, thankyou for continuing this mod. I will get to the end game one day!!! And this is most definately it.

Edited by SmashBrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SmashBrown said:

Note to self, don't accidently type in spacedick instead of spacedock when you're looking for a mod.

ROFLMAO

7 hours ago, SmashBrown said:

Also, thankyou for continuing this mod. I will get to the end game one day!!! And this is most definately it.

My pleasure :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SmashBrown said:

Not actually put it into my game yet, does it have ctt support?

Unless one of the previous maintainers has put it in, i don't think it has CTT support.

I'll put it on my to do list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an idea:

Since you are leaning towards a "Star Trek" like warp drive system, have you considered to implement deuterium as basis for the M/AM reaction?

A Bussard Ram scoop could collect hydrogen (which will be converted into Deuterium) from the surrounding space and then turned into plasma .

With that you could also fuel the WT-02 "void" thruster and the microwave drive.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So any idea what I am doing wrong? I have put together a quick ship to test the install. My reactor runs, I turn on the warp drive and throttle to full. I am using up exotic matter, and my reactor shows it is under less than 1% load, but nothing else happens. I am over 900k above kerbin, and have Roverdudes drive mod installed. I did have interstellar installed, but deleted it to see if it was in conflict. Any other thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.