Do not make rovers for minmus!

Just in case anyone is planning to make a rover for minmus, stop and read! minmus is made in little chunks and is put together randomly so moving between them combined with minmus\' low gravity easily kills you

I\'ve had no issues here...

yeah those are solid i think they are like ice lakes or something but i mean like the mountains and hills have layer problems so you can see to the inside of the planet and sometimes even fall into it or make your pod explode, btw good idea using the plane legs to make a rover, i use carts mod

• 2 weeks later...

minmus is kinda hard to travers i just imagin its just a buntch of ice that stoke together

Ice would have melted if it were in the same place as Kerbin, which is warm and full of water.

It must be lake beds that dried up or something along those lines.

Ice would have melted if it were in the same place as Kerbin, which is warm and full of water.

Yeah, the appearance doesn\'t match physical constraints. I think that looks truped accuracy this time :)

Anyway, the 'cracks' are fixed in 0.15.1

It must be lake beds that dried up or something along those lines.

There is ice on the poles of Kerbin, is there not?

Maybe Kerbin has a global warming effect going allowing it to have liquid water.

There aren\'t ice-lakes on Minmus in my opinion. More like vast areas with sand and dust.

Those tears on the surfaces of Minmus and the Mun are easily dealt with by reloading the scene after landing on one of the moons. Patch 0.15.1 solves this problem completely, but I\'m not downloading this patch yet due to strange problems with in-flight aircraft/spacecraft .. !