Kerbal Combat: The Ideology War. (A kerbal military fan fiction)

War Eagle 1

Hello everyone

For those of you who don't know me. Im War Eagle 1

This is a thread I will be posting a fan fiction that I will be working on for everyone to enjoy.

Title is still in progress but I assure you I will try my best to make this story interesting.

Please feel free to post your comments in this thread. Constructive criticism is excepted but please no hate.

If you enjoy it let me know. After all its y'alls encouragement that will make or break me in this story.

I will post pictures as well in the chapters to give you some idea as to what is going on. As far as the crafts, I ll do my best to post them as well so you can reenact the parts you enjoyed.

Again this is a work in progress so bare with me for now.

And most I'm thank you and enjoy.

Also special thanks to: Zekes and Spartwo. (more will come)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entries/3516-Chapter-1

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entries/3534-Chapter-2

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/entries/3612-Chapter-3
Edited by War Eagle 1

Hey everyone….I ll try to start working on CH 2 soon. I have the idea down in my head but I recently got a job and got a bunch of other stuff (Not bad stuff just a lot) going on.

I will say CH 2 is where the story not be as interesting as CH1 but it will get our heroes introduced.

Huh, very interesting chapter, I'll be keeping an eye on this series. You dun gotz a subscriber

Thank you.

Im about to post chapter 2

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter two has been posted.

Forgive me for no pictures this time. I have had a busy week and haven't had the opportunity to even play to take any pics.

I ll try to go and add them back in later. For now though feel free to ask me any questions relating to chapter two

also an official title has been given (YAY)

enjoy

Interesting if i do say so myself.

Also, if you would like some ships (ill even take requests as to size/shape/specs) then check AKSTechnologies. We have some capital ships, tanks, and im going to upload some fighters tomorrow (too tired to get some good sceenshots of them today). Feel free to use any of them for any side, although if you want to add a new race or faction AKS is basically all sentient AI, no kerbals, all our ships are droid controlled as well droid>kerbal any day of the millenium!

Interesting if i do say so myself.

Also, if you would like some ships (ill even take requests as to size/shape/specs) then check AKSTechnologies. We have some capital ships, tanks, and im going to upload some fighters tomorrow (too tired to get some good sceenshots of them today). Feel free to use any of them for any side, although if you want to add a new race or faction AKS is basically all sentient AI, no kerbals, all our ships are droid controlled as well droid>kerbal any day of the millenium!

ehh…thanks but thats not really where Im heading with this story. This is more of a pre-space fairing time for kerbals so about modern day timeframe for us.

I may post chapter 3 late in the day (GMT -5) tomorrow because I won't have much to do. No pictures for this chapter if I do.

Also I ll try to add download links for the PG-16's and Bi-21's tomorrow that were introduced in CH2 (no promises though).

Would the chapters have the same content but one being compressed?

Well I kinda meant for just that day. For the next chapter, I plan to fully reveal the bad guys and their motives as well as at least include part of a mission.

Hey y'all.

Sorry I haven't posted Ch 3 yet

Ive just been so busy with work and what not lately

I work at a wedding catering place and my job is grounds keeping so pulling weeds and planting plants in the sun for about 8 hours a day takes a lot out of you.

I will also admit I have been playing a lot of war thunder lately (screen name is akp-auburnfan)

I know what I want to do for CH 3 its just finding time in the day and not getting distracted that is the hard part.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.