KSP Challenge Coin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenge_coin

I'd pay silly money for a KSP challenge coin. But, alas, Google returns 0 relevant hits for "Kerbal challenge coin" at time of writing.

Just thought I'd put that idea in people's heads, sorry. :)

Maybe one of you talented graphic artists can design a KSP challenge coin that Jeb himself would carry with pride.

I am no good at graphic design, but I was thinking something dignified and not silly or gimmicky would really rock, perhaps something along these lines...

Wa0QpYy.png

Edited by wossname
added piccie

I'd probably consider buying one too. The problem I have with most merchandising is that you only have so much space for plushies, toys, etc, before you're buried in it, so I tend not to collect much of those, unless I have a good spot for it in my cube at work or something. Collectible coins don't take up much space though.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, embleholics said:

I love KSP and also happen to make challenge coins. Check out some of our past challenge coins and see what you think. If your interested let me know and I can see if we can make something for KSP.

The link has been removed from your post as it appears that you are charging for this service? Please keep in mind that we do not allow advertising on our forum (2.2.i)

Yeah an official challenge coin from Squad would be super cool.  Been playing since 2014 and I have literally only met one person IRL that plays the game.  I think a design contest and voting thing would be appropriate.  And I don't mind giving Squad more money because I've got at least 1,000 hours in the game...far exceeding the value of my initial 24 dollar investment.  

And I already carry around a 1,700 year old Roman coin from the reign of Emperor Diocletian and some Zimbabwe hyper-inflation notes, so adding a super-nerdy KSP coin would make me even more awesome and eclectic!  lulz...

eta: oh and instead of Latin on the coin, write something cool in Spanish but reversed...like the Chatterer Mod...I think that would be funny...would add another layer of eclecticism and nerdiness....you can never have too much of that.  :) 

Edited by netbumbler

13 hours ago, netbumbler said:

eta: oh and instead of Latin on the coin, write something cool in Spanish but reversed...like the Chatterer Mod...I think that would be funny...would add another layer of eclecticism and nerdiness....you can never have too much of that.  :) 

This

Or maybe 'magis boosters' or 'Quam durum potest fieri?'

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.