[1.8+] Custom Barn Kit 1.1.20 (19 October 2019) - Parachute Included

sarbian

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, sarbian said:

It is the same code but built for 1.5

I figured as much - what I should've said is that this thread only links to 1.1.17, whereas KSP-AVC reports 1.1.18 is out there, but with a broken download link to this thread (because of how the forum software started handling shortened links a while back).  So most users won't be able to find 1.1.18, and KSP-AVC users will get extra confused.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:43 PM, nightingale said:

I figured as much - what I should've said is that this thread only links to 1.1.17, whereas KSP-AVC reports 1.1.18 is out there, but with a broken download link to this thread (because of how the forum software started handling shortened links a while back).  So most users won't be able to find 1.1.18, and KSP-AVC users will get extra confused.

The Jenkins page with the d/ls is here:  https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/CustomBarnKit/

• 3 weeks later...

v1.1.19

• orbitDisplayMode is now an array and you can start without the ability to see any orbits. See the default file comments

Downloads :

CustomBarnKit-1.1.19.0.zip

On 12/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, nightingale said:

with a broken download link to this thread

It seems it was fixed.

Edited by sarbian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all -

I am using the "Unkerballed" tech tree and have used Ckan to install the mentioned tech tree, this mod is listed as a "dependency" and I am curious if there is a patch that I can apply that will set the action groups back to default as I think I am getting all AG due to this mod?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 6:30 AM, gamerscircle said:

Hi all -

I am using the "Unkerballed" tech tree and have used Ckan to install the mentioned tech tree, this mod is listed as a "dependency" and I am curious if there is a patch that I can apply that will set the action groups back to default as I think I am getting all AG due to this mod?

This mod changes action groups and how they work with the latest DLC/patch?  What does it do exactly?  I'm new and trying to figure this stuff out.

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, New Horizons said:

My question originated from the second point 8:

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RP-0/wiki/RO-&-RP-1-Installation-for-1.6.1

I am afraid of using CKAN, because of the risk of it taking over my install folder and ruining everything.

Take a look on sarbian’s Jenkins site. Same host as the download link in the OP.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to modify the VAB build limit, and set the astronauts to a fixed cost.  I've created a config titled "CustomBarnKit.cfg", with the following text (below).  Yet nothing changes in-game.  Any advice would be appreciated!

@CUSTOMBARNKIT
{
    @VAB
    {
        @partCountLimit = 40, 255, -1
    }
    @ASTRONAUTS
    {
        @recruitHireFixedRate = true
    }
}

Edited by ble210

1 hour ago, ble210 said:

I'm trying to modify the VAB build limit, and set the astronauts to a fixed cost.  I've created a config titled "CustomBarnKit.cfg", with the following text (below).  Yet nothing changes in-game.  Any advice would be appreciated!

@CUSTOMBARNKIT
{
    @VAB
    {
        @partCountLimit = 40, 255, -1
    }
    @ASTRONAUTS
    {
        @recruitHireFixedRate = true
    }
}

I figured out my problem- the config file I was working off of to create the above file was a DISABLED file.  I fixed it and now everything works great.

• 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, New Horizons said:

Is v.1.1.20 only compatible to KSP 1.8 or 1.7.x, too?

With the large change in KSP from 1.7.3 to 1.8, don't expect any mod with .dll's that was made for one to truly properly work with the other.  It may appear to, but there is a large risk it isn't.

1 hour ago, Azzinoth said:

What does this mod actually do? Is it a rebalance of the career features? Because I don't wan't that. I just wanted new strategies, but Strategia has this as dependency.

This mod makes it possible for other mods to modify stuff. Don’t worry, if you install this with strategia you’ll get what you ordered. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.