your record for module manager patches,

hawkinator

Mine is about 5700 with RSS/RO, but it crashed way too often. Now I've got about 170 because I removed most of my part mods (1.0 outdated most of them so I decided to drop them all together)

2105 or so currently.

Big chunk has to be the thermometer mod that adds itself to every part.

I guess you are using DRE and FAR?

Yeah, I think I have that thermometer mod you're talking about. And FAR but not DRE.

Howdi,

Good thread...I run 3800+ but I am loosing some more useless MODS - I am running about 1 hour gameplay before OOM crashes...I am trying to make room for clouds etc...I need to loose some 300 megs of game RAM still.

Cmdr Zeta

With .90 i had 14700 or so, but thats on a rock solid 64bit linux build. With 1.2 i have 2000, but thats cos b9 and LLL arent ready yet

Edit: just checked and im talking out of my a#@, mm files are at 11700. Still, id rather the below mentioned 27, maybe then ksp would load a minute or two quicker

Edited by Maars

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. I've had hundreds and hundreds before, but since 1.0.2 I've kept the game as simple as possible. I was right around 123, but then I tried a new mod that changes the heat overlay colors and my patch count exploded up to around 450. I thought that was bad, and some of you have them in the 10's of thousands!!??!?

• 4 months later...