[1.12.x] Mk2 Expansion v1.9.1 [update 10/5/21]

11 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Not the folder. You copy the craft files into your save folder.

For example

C:\KSP1.12.2\Kerbal Space Program\saves\Zap\Ships\SPH\

Zap being the name of my save file..

I don't have a save folder for some reason. would it be in GameData?

edit: never mind. 

Edited by Kerbal410

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2022 at 8:39 PM, Pie Guy said:

Is there a Waterfall addon for this mod?

I've made it a year ago, you can download it from here. Still waiting for @SuicidalInsanity to add it to the mod itself.

On 1/22/2022 at 7:34 PM, desert said:

It is currently a pull request waiting to be approved by @SuicidalInsanity , so it's not in CKAN or GitHub yet. But I've released it as downloadable file for those who don't want to wait: https://github.com/Tagir-1/Mk2Expansion/releases/tag/v0.1

Just now, desert said:

I've made it a year ago, you can download it from here. Still waiting for @SuicidalInsanity to add it to the mod itself.

You're better off releasing it standalone if you're gonna wait that long for the other modder to respond, sorry. Then describe its relationship to other mods so the CKAN folks can set that up for you.

1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

You're better off releasing it standalone if you're gonna wait that long for the other modder to respond, sorry. Then describe its relationship to other mods so the CKAN folks can set that up for you.

Good idea, I'll do it, hopefully, when I have free time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no it's not that i would like parts that a basically cut in half both horizontaly so from left to rigth and parts that are basically cut verticaly so from top to bot and if possible that those parts are like the otherpart included in this mod and that they are engine, cargobays, servicebays, fuselages etc etc...

5 hours ago, BGYT said:

no it's not that i would like parts that a basically cut in half both horizontaly so from left to rigth and parts that are basically cut verticaly so from top to bot and if possible that those parts are like the otherpart included in this mod and that they are engine, cargobays, servicebays, fuselages etc etc...

I think the mod Kerbonov has those Mk2 side Cargobays, pretty useful if used with Mk2 expansion.

3 hours ago, Davi SDF said:

I think the mod Kerbonov has those Mk2 side Cargobays, pretty useful if used with Mk2 expansion.

no it's not that but they are almost 50% there in one aspect and that is that they  and that is that they open to the side not bottom /top but they're still full size mk2 parts not cut in half what i would like is as i said a set of mk2 part that are both basically cut in half one set that is cut from top to bottom lengthwise and one set that is cut from side to side sort of like some of the part from Nice MKseries Body but that both set of part i.e the vertically cut and horizontally cut part have a few different types such as cargobays,servicebays, fuselage adapters, engines,nosecones etc etc etc...

and if some of the parts could be hollow so that one could have two of them that could splitt that would be super cool

• 2 months later...

For some reason, I'm having trouble with some of the parts. In the case of the parts with multiple versions, they load as every version at once, and there's no apparent option to change the variant. I know it's a problem with something on my end, but I can't seem to figure it out? 9qFU38R.pngL9mFEpV.png

1 hour ago, RobbieBaja said:

but I can't seem to figure it out? 

Part variants are switched using B9PartSwitch.  It might be missing so you get all variants at the same time.

9 hours ago, Manul said:

Part variants are switched using B9PartSwitch.  It might be missing so you get all variants at the same time.

Oooh, okay, yea, that makes sense. I had to remove B9 Part Switch because it kept breaking whenever I loaded the game. Kept getting stuck with this window on the screen. enT2Gw7.pngaKBTCla.png

• 2 months later...
On 9/5/2023 at 11:49 AM, Newhxc154 said:

Is this currently compatible with Interstellar Expanded? There's a compatibility patch mentioned in the description but that link seems dead

This mod contains some compatibility but only (afaik) in that its B9 fuel configs won't run when IFS is installed, preventing fuel switch conflict. Anything beyond that is not in this mod and might be waiting for you to write it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, can anyone please say if this update is ok on 12.5 ?.....

I ask because there seems to be issues from users, I don't know if I should update or not .....

Edited by glibbo
more info

• 1 month later...

hi, for some reason the gimbal direction of the rontgen engine is reverted on all the 3 axis which is weird since, to my knowledge,  it happen only with this engine and not with other engine. (i tested other engine of this mod and other mod as well as stock engine) 

does anyone know why or as a fix for it ?

edit: i did manage to fix it by changing the gimbal range to -4 instead of 4 but it would still be cool to know the "right" way of fixing it

Edited by METHUSMIT
i found half the answers