[1.12.x] Mk2 Expansion v1.9.1 [update 10/5/21]

I'm tinkering with the ScienceLab issue currently too, a few weird points:

People using the OPT space plane parts J Science lab are seeing the same issue.

The OPT SciLab is working for me, however this mod's SciLab is showing the bug.

Some are having THIS mod's SciLab work but see the bug with the OPT SciLab instead.

I'm really itching to find out what's causing it. :huh:

I not long time a go instaled it and now doing fresh instalation and WOOOW THAT MANY NEW PARTS???

Guys u are AVESOME and chenging RAM load for just a touch great

I've been sitting on 1.0.2 for some time now waiting for more feedback to update, but echoing what sober667 has said above, I might put aside my doubts about updating KSP after seeing everything new you've added to this mod. Keep up the great work!

Hmmm. This mod is amazing and all, but whenever i try to make unique looking craft, theres still a barrier for me when it comes to what i can do. a fuselage i would really like to see is something that curves from vertical to horizontal, so you could do something like this? Untitled.jpg

a part like that would really help with VTOLS (without using VTOL engines mind you) as well as ships needing space in the vertical dimension. (like mine do)

anyone agree? or am i the only one who enjoys making really odd designs :)

Maybe even add a fuselage that goes side to side? so i dont have to keep on using the stupid bicoupler and so i dont need to place another un-aerodynamic fuel tank on the side of another?

Having a problem starting KSP 1.04 with this MOD v.1.4.6.1 installed. Installation hangs when loading the Rontgen. Deleting the GameData\Mk2Expansion\Parts\Engines\RONTGEN folder lets it start up. Anyone else notice this. Tried multiple downloads and installs - same issue.

Love the mod otherwise!

@ sober667: Xenon tankage I can add in easily enough. Cargobays with integrated solar panels I don't think I'll do, if only because they would render obsolete the stock ones. That said, I have considered adding a radial solar panel or two meant for space plane use, since currently the only options for solar panels with aeroshells are the fairly small SP-L 1x6 and the SP-W 2x3.

@robson1000: Yes, you did. I'll fix the alignment in the next update.

Noticed a small bug with the 3 kerbal mk2 cockpit (the one with no IVA windows) where when I reset to launch the navball orientation was vertical rather than horizontal. So pitch up would steer left etc. Very minor and fixed by re-launching from the hangar.

Also the rapier-like engines never seem to reach their stated atmo thrust, not sure why that is.

@Kweller; One of the things that is happening for the next update is a visual overhaul of some of the parts to make them look better, clean up texture seams, etc. The cockpits are included in that overhaul, so the texture issues you identified will be taken care of.

@Hazelnut; Do you mean the HS-X cockpit? I can take a look, see if I can replicate the bug. As for the rapier-like engines, do you mean the ESTOC or the MATTOCK?