Circumnavigating Moho {Elcano Challenge}

turkwinif

SENDING A "BIG WHEEL"* TO MOHO*Note: I did not make a big wheel. Perhaps one for Dres, Tylo, Eeloo, etc., later.**

**NoteNote: With the system restore I had to perform, I will be able to design an actual big wheel look-a-like! There's still hope! Let's just hope that the KSC engineers don't mess this one up...

After hearing the news of the "Elcano Challenge" sent forth by Fengist, Gene Kerman immediately accepted the challenge and contacted Wernher, asking him to build a big wheel that could circumnavigate...

...MOHO?!

Gene, are you mad?! That space potato is insane to reach, let alone land on WITH A ROVER!

...okay, "Big Wheel", sorry.

...WITH A BIG WHEEL! And why would we need to circumnavigate it?! Why would you accept such a challenge, this'll bankrupt the KSC with the size of the rocket we have to build to get there!

*sigh* Well, I suppose we could check that wasteland of a planet for any anomalies...we've been getting strange readings from Moho's north pole, and we haven't heard anything about the fairies in quite some time...

...ladies and gents, may I have your attention, please! We need our best, brightest engineers to build us a "big wheel" that can get someone to, and land on, Moho!

...get to work! We don't get paid to blow things up, you know! Now, any volunteers to go on the trip?

Imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/NUWmo

I suggest that you visit the album in order to read the descriptions, things might make a tad more sense.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

More updates to probably come!

Edited by turkwinif
NoteNote

Quick update -

My computer has been acting up recently. I had to perform a system restore. All current progress has been lost. I did not back up my save anywhere. However, with this comes possibility. The engineers at KSC have more time to design an actual "big wheel" look-a-like for Moho. I will try not to disappoint.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.