Mk3 Expansion - [KSP 1.12x] Version 1.6 [10/5/21]

On 5/7/2023 at 5:49 AM, ColdJ said:

Whoever made the internal for this model, has accidentally put the empties (a floating point in the 3d internal model that have a defined orientation) that let the game know where to place the seated kerbals and in what direction, in the wrong place and orientation. If you have access to to Blender/BforArtists3 with the .mu plugin installed, then it can be adjusted and saved as a new internal model, you then just make sure the config file uses the newly named model.

Thanks a bunch man!

• 8 months later...
On 8/5/2021 at 5:03 AM, Tommy0604 said:

with the new texture changes the mk3 docking ports are now plain white and the mapping for the textures has also changed, I hope there will be a fix in the next version

Unfortunately it is still white, same as the SRB

• 2 months later...

Nice Work!

On 6/12/2015 at 1:21 PM, Dr. Jet said:

Mk3 Science Lab? There is no single mod that provides us with horisontally oriented Science Lab.

I thought the same thing so I created one., just now released it as I just came to the forums.

Running this with ReStock breaks the textures on the following parts: SB-4 Taurus, SB-6E Minotaur, SI-3 Atlas, Clamp-O-Tron Mk3, MK3 Sheilded Docking Port and Mk3 Inline Clamp-O-Tron.
This is especially weird considering it doesn't do anything to the MK2 expansion parts. Here's a picture of them, with the exception of the shielded port. Any idea as to what's going on?
image.png?ex=66301b6a&is=661da66a&hm=2f812d71388f21e07290502d73c59b87272bda8f7bc31bab3f6c0aaaad5fc25d&

7 hours ago, Gregory SpanKerman said:

Running this with ReStock breaks the textures on the following parts: SB-4 Taurus, SB-6E Minotaur, SI-3 Atlas, Clamp-O-Tron Mk3, MK3 Sheilded Docking Port and Mk3 Inline Clamp-O-Tron.
This is especially weird considering it doesn't do anything to the MK2 expansion parts. Here's a picture of them, with the exception of the shielded port. Any idea as to what's going on?
image.png?ex=66301b6a&is=661da66a&hm=2f812d71388f21e07290502d73c59b87272bda8f7bc31bab3f6c0aaaad5fc25d&

As far as i know, this is not an issue with Restock, but with the mod using old Stock textures that were moved/removed in later updates and the mod not being updated to deal with that.

If you take a look back in the thread, you might find the fix, it's a simple patch i think

I myself use restock and this mod together, and they work fine

Edited by Davi SDF