SelectHalfling0

How Much Time Have You Spent Playing KSP?

According to steam 592 hours. But I've also spent a dozen hours or so on installs dedicated to massive mods.

KSP was a Xmas present to me Dec 2014, four years ago.  My job is 38 hours a week, but I spend more time playing KSP.  I took almost a year off though, with the excrements(*), when 1.2 and then 1.3 both consecutively torpedoed mining.  I don't use Steam except to download.

So my estimate is 5K hours.  At least.  (And that doesn't include time at work spent thinking about what I'll do in KSP when I get home..)

I haven't been to Dres.  I haven't been to Eeloo.  I landed on Vall this year which is the most I have achieved in the Joolian system.  I've set foot on Eve and I've left.  ("How do you get a single stage off Eve?"  Same way they say you make a small fortune in the airline industry: "start with a large fortune...")

When I look at what I know now about KSP compared to what I knew back in 2015, I am astonished.  When I compare the little I know now with what the KSP community knows about KSP...  I am astonished.

What matters is it's been a ball the whole way.  And my family don't mind me being so happy.  :)

* I actually typed 'excrements', coz I know it doesn't get censored...  :)

Edited by Hotel26

Almost 3000 hours, most of it dedicated to atmospheric flight and sstos. The furthest I've been from kerbin on a planned trajectory was Duna, though I did make a Jool-5 + Eeloo run back in 1.0.4 which took like 80 hours.

I don't focus on the "Space" part of KSP as much as I used to, I should, though!

Steam has recorded 441.5 hours for my least-used install of KSP - the one in the Steam library. I don't play that install, I have it only to download the different updates/versions, and every now and then fire it up just to see what's in the latest update that just landed.

I have no way to really tell, but I suspect I passed the 10k hours a long time ago. Perhaps it's best I don't know.

Well Steam shows i have just shy of 500 hours in but i got KSP a day or 2 after 0.21 was released and joined this forum a day or two after that.

Oh, probably hundreds of hours. I use GoG Galaxy to keep my game updated, but it only counts how long you've played if you actually launch it from there. I just use the KSPx64.exe shortcut, so I have no idea.

steam says 800 hours, but probably more than half of that was just me waiting to load 

Too many hours.

Edited by qzgy

Doing a quick estimated calculation I'd say around 2000 hours, give or take a 100 hours. Hard to tell really. I mostly play offline (i.e. without a Steam connection)

In short: too many to see KSP as a game, it's more like a hobby...

475 logged on Steam. Though I started playing KSP before the game was on Steam, so in reality I probably have between 600 and 700 hours

I have 921 hours listed on Steam, but I have several other installs with planet packs, so probably add another 200+ to that. If spent a ton of time building weird aircraft and flying around Kerbin, Laythe and sometimes Duna and using Mission Builder to go to alien worlds with atmospheres.  So it is getting to where I start launching rockets again.

But I have to finish my own challenge and I am also currently dying in all sorts of ways in Subnautica.

Nearly 2 years, but focused for like only 1 year, planning a Jool 5 now, maybe with an extra Dres landing, greatest achivement was 200 Kerbals to and from Dres, but did land on Eve and Tylo, and other landables.

My steam says 40 hours, but i always use the KSPLauncher.

Well, i've had KSP 2.5 years and it's my favourite game, so my gues is definitely 200+

445 hours on steam and 20-80 on non steam installs like RSS/RO or 1.3.1 after 1.4 came out

I can't even guess at this point... but it's both too much and not enough! rofl.gif

120 hours, not enough, neeeeed kerbal space program!!!

So far ive wasted 1,375 hours in sending little green beans to space to later die in a horrible accident

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.