Graphics going weird?

Could you provide a mod list?

I understand that you are just trying to be helpful but the reason I asked 'if it happens to you' is that I already have a suspect and rather than slag off a mod I love, I'd prefer to compare notes with others who have the same problem.

If no one has the problem then it is more likely a problem with my Nvidia Driver or my version of linux Mint. Although why the problem should occur only when using this particular, insanely popular mod is strange indeed.

If someone replies and they are using the mod I suspect, I can suggest (horrors) that they remove the individual mod to see if the problem persists.

So at this time, just gathering data. not calling the mod I love, a dirty backstabbing tramp who's just throwing my love back in my face.

I actually have had this problem befor i forget what it was lol i also fixed it.....damn

So someone has seen the graphics glitch before. That's data. Not much data granted but nonetheless data.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.