Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

Boosters are easy to do and maintain. And with that if I modify one I can just copy the edits to the others because they will be similar. Its no problem at all. However is there yould like me to prioritize or do first?

I like the pack of 3 boosters so players can mix it up and play with different ones . Seems like a cool feature?

Boosters are easy to do and maintain. And with that if I modify one I can just copy the edits to the others because they will be similar. Its no problem at all. However is there yould like me to prioritize or do first?

I like the pack of 3 boosters so players can mix it up and play with different ones . Seems like a cool feature?

Hey I'm not complaining about there being a selection. I'm just looking out for you. Full steam ahead I say. My opinion will always be whatever you think is best.

yes. Take one section out. Make nose pointier. Apply decoupple stage. Then do wheels because they need attention. Then fix cabin 1 eva bug. And download and test then include the origional boosters.

yes. Take one section out. Make nose pointier. Apply decoupple stage. Then do wheels because they need attention. Then fix cabin 1 eva bug. And download and test then include the origional boosters.

Sounds like plan to me.

@sp1989. Youre too kind. If things get too much I will slow down. But I will run out of things do do for the shuttle eventually anyway. But seeing things get done and the support motivates me alot

@sp1989....I will run out of things do do for the shuttle eventually anyway

There's always the Dreamer you hinted about :P

and this one seems to be open for editing:

[h=2]Multi-Layer Insulation Blankets[/h]

I hope this isn't just me

http://imgur.com/N3nzbYI

His image link appeared in my email notification although I can't see what he's referring to

but then again, I'm no expert

Edited by iDisOrder

hi, thanks for pointing that out. works better than a glider lol. I have tweaked the aero again and still working on at as we speak.

actually as an update:

tonights work is:

model a new decoupler - done

take out section of new booster - in progress

aero tweaks - testing

wheel rework physics and sounds - done - to test

cargobay tweaks - to do

add the original css booster - will download and implement

have a beer or 2 - done

:cool:

so its 8.30 in the states... 12.30am here...

so I did some modeling...

did it properly and not just shrink/stretch. normal booster on the left. I know they have extra black rings in places but that's easy to sort.

what do you guys think? that what you were thinking?

1ZWZEkL.jpg

so I did some modeling...

did it properly and not just shrink/stretch. normal booster on the left. I know they have extra black rings in places but that's easy to sort.

what do you guys think? that what you were thinking?

http://i.imgur.com/1ZWZEkL.jpg

Oh yea! That and more! Amazing they all look great! What do you think?

see, not too hard.

when im done, shall I release just the one or all 3 in a pack. each one is about 1mb file size.

actually I will put up all 3 for download and you guys can tell me what one suits.

sound good?

these really do make the css one look a bit average me thinks....

see, not too hard.

when im done, shall I release just the one or all 3 in a pack. each one is about 1mb file size.

actually I will put up all 3 for download and you guys can tell me what one suits.

sound good?

these really do make the css one look a bit average me thinks....

What do you mean they make css one look a bit average?

I'm looking forward to having the Spice Launch System SRBs. I've done some testing without FAR this time, and the shuttle seems to handle quite well. Only tiny amounts of phantom forces. The only issue I've noticed, and I see other people have allready pointed this out, is the insane gliding capabilites. Other than that, it is quite fun to play around with. I'll do some more FAR testing today and see how it handles.

Take a look at this. I know you are working on the scaling of the SRBs. Maybe this will help. I still think they are a little too tall. Also I thought you said you got rid of the pink ring? Anyway that is still a nit pick. Also you can see what I mean by point yet still rounded on top.

K4Ii0xe.jpg

One last nit pick is could you have a smoke trail from the SRBs? I knwo the SSMEs shouldn't really have smoke but the SRBs definitely should.

fmQPso3.png

aerodynamics are terrible needs fix it

I agree although a more productive way would be to explain WHY the aerodynamics are terrible. First off they aren't terrible but they definitely need to be tweaked and I think you already addressed that. I came in too steep on approach and I flared too much and the orbiter when straight up stall and then fell back down backwards and then went tail to the sky. The best way to describe the current aerodynamics would be feather. The shuttle basically floats when it gets too slow. However if you line up for a proper approach and you don't lose too much speed it is an excellent glider and flys pretty well. Still it def needs to be fixed.