Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

working day and night to have a proper release, a lot of testing is going on. but not long to go. it will be more than it ever was, trust me. once it is stable enough I will put out a test release for final bug checks.

right now I may be looking for someone who can do FAR calculations and implementation and possibly same for RO.

also if anyone can join the DEV. team and offer assistance with texturing you will get the extras to play with early. :wink:

working day and night to have a proper release, a lot of testing is going on. but not long to go. it will be more than it ever was, trust me. once it is stable enough I will put out a test release for final bug checks.

right now I may be looking for someone who can do FAR calculations and implementation and possibly same for RO.

also if anyone can join the DEV. team and offer assistance with texturing you will get the extras to play with early. :wink:

Mike,

Your PM box is full, FYI.

Well development and testing is a lot more behind the scenes now than it used to be according to my knowledge. I could be wrong though.

That's the plan, but trust me, it will be worth it when it is released.

Just an update:

Test Flight seems to work. the new 747 carrying the one piece orbiter

not finished yet as you can see, but soon....!

nothing stock

working wheels, deployable flaps and control surfaces (6 in total)

4 new engines

see through windows coming

decoupler

texture is placeholder for now

not all parts are o in this picture.

also one piece is almost ready and getting more addon parts to play with

dpersi.jpg28iry3r.png24xpe3c.jpg29corww.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this takes a lot of work, lots of features lol.

good fun...

There are....no words!

GIF-God-jaw-drop-jurassic-park-look-mother-of-god-OMG-pay-attention-shocked-surprised-GIF.gif

I am just completely gobsmacked at the direction this pack is going! I can't wait for everything to be complete, the whole stack, the ISS, now the 747. I just cant believe it. This pack will allow complete fantasy immersion. I love it, you get all of the rep today. Bravo!!

Woot 100 pages.

Kind of a good thing I was allowed to take this and run with it

(Need a gif of someone taking something and running)

Although I have had some bad releases I feel I am almost at a stable release point. Seemless one piece with all functions and addons for various missions and to recreate the shuttle program

Any votes for concept or cancelled versions from nasa? Can start on them after the current projects...

Thanks to the team and those on the forum, for research and resources. We are still bug testing and will release when we can

At this point its a compromise between realism and (unrealistic) assists to help with flight but this takes trial and error and is not 100% yet

The 747 is so much easier lol, even with wonky flaps...

Also if anyone has time or willingness to texture let me know.

thanks all

- - - Updated - - -

Is FAR going to be required?

I have not used far with it yet but I will impliment it

Woot 100 pages.

Kind of a good thing I was allowed to take this and run with it

(Need a gif of someone taking something and running)

Although I have had some bad releases I feel I am almost at a stable release point. Seemless one piece with all functions and addons for various missions and to recreate the shuttle program

Any votes for concept or cancelled versions from nasa? Can start on them after the current projects...

Thanks to the team and those on the forum, for research and resources. We are still bug testing and will release when we can

At this point its a compromise between realism and (unrealistic) assists to help with flight but this takes trial and error and is not 100% yet

The 747 is so much easier lol, even with wonky flaps...

Also if anyone has time or willingness to texture let me know.

thanks all

- - - Updated - - -

I have not used far with it yet but I will impliment it

I think this is an appropriate gif. It's running and there is fear from a whole bunch of people chasing who want a piece of him.

tumblr_inline_mpdccdtUkf1qz4rgp.gif

Hey guys!

Sorry, I was gone a few days with some RL problems.

Just stopped in to ask what the hell is taking so long with this mod??

ok, that was a really bad joke.

I actually read back 10+ pages to see Mike going through his hissy fit and wanting to quit.

Lemme tell you something right now MISTER

It took me 3 weeks, but I tracked down...

nay, hunted down the developer of a mod that hasn't been updated since 0.23

because it was awesome and I had to have it!

If you think for one minute I won't jump on a plane and ring every bell in NZ to find you for this MASTERPIECE

well, you'd be right

:D

but that's besides the point.

You are well beyond the point of needing to see this through for your own satisfaction.

Stop being so selfish.. think of all the Kerbals we sacrificed waiting for this!

YOU OWE IT TO JEB DAMMIT!

kerbaltumblrdev_by_littletde-d6l4upy.png

Edited by iDisOrder