Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

What about set the main part as: Main Download (containing the space shuttle and all of its basic parts, including docking module). After that, set another category as : Suggested Downloads or something like that. If it helps any, take a look at RO and/or RSS and how they do it set it!

Will do

Just want to throw this out there, all of Raidernick's packs were all re-released (with permission) by Probus, the thread is called Historical Probe Packs. Don't have a link but it shouldn't be too difficult for you guys to find.

Edit: Nevermind my title is wrong but here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/125397-Historical-Rockets-Probes-and-Stations

Edited by FlyMeToTheMinmus

Just want to throw this out there, all of Raidernick's packs were all re-released (with permission) by Probus, the thread is called Historical Probe Packs.

Ah hah. I knew it had hisyorical in there somewhere

1. Yes I left it like that to make it more hands on and interactive.

2. I probably misaligned the ladder collider in unity. My bad.

3. I will see if I can edit this in....

4. Engine brakes? You mean tail speed brake? Or...

5. So it is inverted.... ok will edit config for it

Thanks

Sorry. I meant landing gear brakes. When I set the brakes and land I come to a stop in 4-6 seconds.

I just want to help finding bugs, no offence if it sounded like that :P I really like what you did so far!

EDIT:

And yes I used the right boosters. And I would really like to use the node to align. But it simply doesn't work for me. Is it just me? It's like the main part of the shuttle doesn't has a connection to the separator when I use the nodes.

Edited by stulleman

This mod s gonna be big. Loving it!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I could sent him a message first.

If he left he may not reply?

Otherwise I can get to work on the other sats and the bay holder

But I have the FSS to upload tonight. Infernal robotics is required.

Once 1.7 is bug free I will official upload it but not as css to avoid compatibility issues with any future CSS mod.

We need a name for this mod

So far I have STS or kerbal shuttle system. Maybe nasa pack? But could be copyright issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you use the booster separator? It is basically there as a stock separator replacement to look realistic. I made it node attach so they line up correctly

NASA distributes all content for educational use. NASA is also funded by the government as such there is no copyright issue. I like KSS (Kerbal Shuttle System it is easy to remember and does not overlap with KSO.

Sorry. I meant landing gear brakes. When I set the brakes and land I come to a stop in 4-6 seconds.

I just want to help finding bugs, no offence if it sounded like that :P I really like what you did so far!

EDIT:

And yes I used the right boosters. And I would really like to use the node to align. But it simply doesn't work for me. Is it just me? It's like the main part of the shuttle doesn't has a connection to the separator when I use the nodes.

The boosters were actually harder to place before lol.

Yes the nodes on tank are just there to line it up. I should just paint a marker on the tank for alignment...

I will upload a new prebuilt craft file when I can

I will make it easier in next release.

And also I have new landing gear that I really need to get back to and make available.

Just another thing I found regarding the canadarm.

The base seems to be wrong orientated. When I change the direction it rotates around the wrong axis. (Maybe some blender thing)

Just another thing I found regarding the canadarm.

The base seems to be wrong orientated. When I change the direction it rotates around the wrong axis. (Maybe some blender thing)

Will fix tonight thanks

- - - Updated - - -

MYpfgPUSh5oDvT_wXyLcuxy4nasgyoVbGjZqXfGVUkwq7pSw3uWes4TnUfWD97lUjPaGWosI7eh1WErbrkZVNOPRKddn6Ga9WN0LVS2THocCoHUXJuf2=w455-h323-nc

As for the name of mod, maybe I can throw some into the hat. Bewary they maybe corny/cheesy

Real Shuttle Vechicles

Alternate Reality, Kerbals with NASA thingies.

The Gifts of NASA

Immersive Shuttles Pack.

Space Shuttles Complete

OMS Omni Main Shuttles

When We Left Kerbin

Goodness, Mike you are just chugging out models like some-type of machine. Great work.

As for the name of mod, maybe I can throw some into the hat. Bewary they maybe corny/cheesy

Real Shuttle Vechicles

Alternate Reality, Kerbals with NASA thingies.

The Gifts of NASA

Immersive Shuttles Pack.

Space Shuttles Complete

OMS Omni Main Shuttles

When We Left Kerbin

Goodness, Mike you are just chugging out models like some-type of machine. Great work.

Haha I like what you did there!

Thingies!

Someone should make a full length movie from gameplay recording and call it 'when we left kerban'

And thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of like "Korbiter"

Thats stuck in my head now.

Quick! To the Korbiter!

I dont know why lol

Edited by Mike-NZ

Haha I like what you did there!

Thingies!

Someone should make a full length movie from gameplay recording and call it 'when we left kerban'

And thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats stuck in my head now.

Quick! To the Korbiter!

I dont know why lol

I like Korbiter too! haha

Maybe, "Space Transportation System Parts Suite"? As a more "formal" name.

Its more than parts tho. 747 and shuttle n dream chaser vehicles..

but I like the formality

Hey, mike, just want you to know that with my requests, you do not need to rush yourself to complete them. I intended them as suggestions as you have time. If this pack was just the shuttle launch system, i'd be happy. Just wanted to clarify that i am in no way demanding stuff. I would like to avoid being a part of the cause of another burnout.

Hey, mike, just want you to know that with my requests, you do not need to rush yourself to complete them. I intended them as suggestions as you have time. If this pack was just the shuttle launch system, i'd be happy. Just wanted to clarify that i am in no way demanding stuff. I would like to avoid being a part of the cause of another burnout.

Quite the opposite with model requests. I like doing them and showing them off haha.

No what im not good at is if I mess up the mod badly and get a flood of issues and try to fix it again quickly....

Or being told its not release ready repeatedly when I have stated its in development.

So yeah.

There is no real order to models I put into the game and get sidetracked sometimes..

- - - Updated - - -

F 117 wheeeeeeee

Indeed. Seems to work good enough.

scripted with engines as part of the fuselage and not an addon so the config is interesting haha.

But odviously not part of nasa...

Uhm maybe itd be better to get the non Nasa stuff in an own bundle...imho itd be neat to have everything according to its origins...or somewhat. Anyway, amazing work as usual.

Name suggestion: OPK - One Piece Korbiter Pack :D

Mike, are there any new updates on the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft? Thanks!

(Sorry, I'm just really eager to fly it :D)

Hoping for this weekend when I can get some work done

Can we all please take a moment and show our support and appreciation for Jeasts amazing work that he has done so far on this mod. with the new cockpit, saving the css with his functional aero work and the new canadarm on the way

I know there have been times he has saved us from the mess I make sometimes and got us all hyped up with these new features.

It is a lonely night for me here tonight, as my right hand man may be leaving us, and this crazy all over the show environment I have put him in.

I appreciate all you have done Jeast, and everything you have taught me along the way!