Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

ok so i dont see the parts of the shuttle in the parts list of either the vab or sph.

are you in career mode? you may not have unlocked them yet.

- - - Updated - - -

ok fixed the srb nosecone and the fuel issue. was a typo in the config.

making the crafts now...

will upload to front page. I will post when ready

Great work on the ISS, Mike! One of the most ambitious KSP projects I've seen on the forums.

A request though, once you're finished with the ISS and similar, maybe you could continue work on the B747-100 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft? I haven't heard about it in a while. :)

Sorry for pestering you, but no pressure - Thank you for all your hard work!

I can't seem to run the latest version (1.7.3.1). The debug log keeps giving me NullReferenceExceptions...

[Log]: PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Space_Shutttle/Parts/Engines/OMSLeft/STSOMSEngineLeft'

[Warning]: PartLoader Warning: Variable RSSROConfig not found in the Part

[Log]: MMH not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance for an object

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance for an object

I can't seem to run the latest version (1.7.3.1). The debug log keeps giving me NullReferenceExceptions...

[Log]: PartLoader: Compiling Part 'Space_Shutttle/Parts/Engines/OMSLeft/STSOMSEngineLeft'

[Log]: MMH not found in resource database. Propellant Setup has failed.

working on it

- - - Updated - - -

Great work on the ISS, Mike! One of the most ambitious KSP projects I've seen on the forums.

A request though, once you're finished with the ISS and similar, maybe you could continue work on the B747-100 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft? I haven't heard about it in a while. :)

Sorry for pestering you, but no pressure - Thank you for all your hard work!

wold love to but too much to do not enough time

ok with realism overhaul and fuel being so heavy, the boosters lean out when attached because the attach point is low down. so the attach node will be shifted up

- - - Updated - - -

however I have started on the newer zarya pnels:

xhHXqk9.jpg

IMG_6887.JPG

Space_Functional_Cargo_Block_Zarya_Rigged_0001.jpg39c5d6f8-44cd-4133-b91e-d53f8756f749Original.jpg

ok with realism overhaul and fuel being so heavy, the boosters lean out when attached because the attach point is low down. so the attach node will be shifted up

- - - Updated - - -

however I have started on the newer zarya pnels:

http://i.imgur.com/xhHXqk9.jpg

http://www.axmpaperspacescalemodels.com/images/IMG_6887.JPG

http://preview.turbosquid.com/Preview/2014/05/19__14_05_54/Space_Functional_Cargo_Block_Zarya_Rigged_0001.jpg39c5d6f8-44cd-4133-b91e-d53f8756f749Original.jpg

Can you make it so there are two deployment options. Fully deployed and half deployed like in real life.

I have no clue why I am no longer getting email updates to posts on this thread, but I hafta ask...

Sorry to be that guy but...is the shuttle ready for download?

(I did not read back further than the last page because there's a lot I missed)

can we expect a Mir overhaul? especially in Spektr? :P

Yeah I guess I can.

Sorry another day to wait on the fix on the boosters amd the crafts thanks to ro configs being annoying.

Mostly fixed again but im thinking now my 64 bit install is stopping some of it working.

I know it stops kerbal joint reinforcement. Sux.

Anyway ill get something out for you guys.

if I cant I will be looking for anyone who can take over the realism overhaul side of things for me

Then I can go back to ISS work.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw that third picture of the zarya is not mine. Just the first. ..

I know I mentioned this before but I am an audiophile. I was a sound engineer and producer for a radio station a while back and its always the first thing I notice. So there is a clipping sound coming from the SSME's its an easy fix and it just comes from the loop not being done correctly. Not your fault mike probably a remnant of a bygone past. Anyway if anyone else notices it and would like to fix it just download this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivakpuwbgtaeism/sound_ssmeloop.wav?dl=0 I redid the SSME sound and there is no longer a clicking sound during the ascent. Sorry to all who didn't notice it before and will notice it now. If you do and it bothers you just download the sound I fixed throw it into the sound folder in the Space Shuttle folder and replace/delete/overwrite the old version.

tumblr_inline_n0zw8tqflP1rsq488.gif

Edited by sp1989

I know I mentioned this before but I am an audiophile. I was a sound engineer and producer for a radio station a while back and its always the first thing I notice. So there is a clipping sound coming from the SSME's its an easy fix and it just comes from the loop not being done correctly. Not your fault mike probably a remnant of a bygone past. Anyway if anyone else notices it and would like to fix it just download this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivakpuwbgtaeism/sound_ssmeloop.wav?dl=0 I redid the SSME sound and there is no longer a clicking sound during the ascent. Sorry to all who didn't notice it before and will notice it now. If you do and it bothers you just download the sound I fixed throw it into the sound folder in the Space Shuttle folder and replace/delete/overwrite the old version.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e9633994a40c923246855eddedc36866/tumblr_inline_n0zw8tqflP1rsq488.gif

Thank you. Sorry I missed it in the last one but It is in the current release, the ine I am fixing again.

Fotta say it does sound better with it

Thank you. Sorry I missed it in the last one but It is in the current release, the ine I am fixing again.

Fotta say it does sound better with it

If you like the one I sent you check the new link I posted. Thats different from the other one I sent you. This one is even better. Yes I am that much of an audiophile that I still heard a click. Also I am all in on your ISS work. However I am looking forward to hearing the X-15 sounds I sent you on the x-15 you are making.

If you like the one I sent you check the new link I posted. Thats different from the other one I sent you. This one is even better. Yes I am that much of an audiophile that I still heard a click. Also I am all in on your ISS work. However I am looking forward to hearing the X-15 sounds I sent you on the x-15 you are making.

They are still on my desktop. I have put all focus on the ISS and now the annoying RS configs.

I will get back to it eventually

Edited by Mike-NZ

@sp1989

if you like I can send you the x-15 in its current state with config etc to have a play with audio and a fly around in it.

early access just for you.

I bumped up the mach speed so its quite fast lol

- - - Updated - - -

To anyone having issues with rs config:

Delete the patches folder in gamedata/space_shuttle/

Just till I have a fixed one.

@sp1989

if you like I can send you the x-15 in its current state with config etc to have a play with audio and a fly around in it.

early access just for you.

I bumped up the mach speed so its quite fast lol

- - - Updated - - -

To anyone having issues with rs config:

Delete the patches folder in gamedata/space_shuttle/

Just till I have a fixed one.

Am I supposed to say no lol?!! Yes please. I don't know how to do cfg work......at all. So the only thing I can do is play with the audio. I have not a clue how get the sound to work on models.

Am I looking at a crash landing or a glitch?

- - - Updated - - -

Am I supposed to say no lol?!! Yes please. I don't know how to do cfg work......at all. So the only thing I can do is play with the audio. I have not a clue how get the sound to work on models.

No worries i will set it all up for you and place the audio with it. So you can change or modify the audio files if needed provided it keeps same names.

Will do this during my first coffee tonight. I owe you thanks for your help here and over pm

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, good news from my side! I will be able to start using this soon! :)

I think its the 64 bit that im setting up on which is tripping me up.

What I can do is have a seperate version for 64 bit using RO, and for this I will probably have to change the mods own cfg's instead of module manager configs and simplify things due to compatibility issues.

That reminds me I should include module manager in the mod fir those who dont have it....

See how we go tonight...

So I tried using FSS Rotator for the first time and well this happened...

http://i.imgur.com/eHQRA6i.jpg

Anyone know whats going on?

Awww you broke it.

Hmm can I ask what version infernal robotics youre using or if this is 64 bit.

Also did you attach bottom node of fss to cargobay node or something different?

First I have seen of it like this.

I will try replicate it