Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

so can anyone email me the craft files? or the whole zip?

Delete the patches folder that is in the space_shuttle folder to return it to normal ksp version.

Or wait for the fix. I am working on finishing the RO properly. Works is over so I will make a start

Awww you broke it.

Hmm can I ask what version infernal robotics youre using or if this is 64 bit.

Also did you attach bottom node of fss to cargobay node or something different?

First I have seen of it like this.

I will try replicate it

I am not using 64 bit and as far as I know I have the most recent version of Infernal Robotics.

I'm also pretty sure I attached the bottom node of fss to the cargobay but I will check again.

I am not using 64 bit and as far as I know I have the most recent version of Infernal Robotics.

I'm also pretty sure I attached the bottom node of fss to the cargobay but I will check again.

Ok I will replicate it on my pc

The new download (1.7.3.1) gives a 404 when I try to download it. Could you please fix it?

That version has issues that I am working on.

Also note to others.

I need people to understand the scale of work I have to go through and with these issues coming through every day there is no way I can continue with what I want to get finished.

Not on my own.

Ro will be removed for now and put in when I think it's ready.

And for those upset with its current state should wait for the full release.

...It should be done by now if I knew what I was doing but prior to this thread I knew verry little. Both modding and modeling.

You can see why its a but all over the place.

Help is always appreciated.

Yeah sorry but its safer this way. Don't want people getting upset when things don't work and miss the point that it is still in development

Don't worry, I am not one of those. At best, if i find an egging problem, like inflight instability, let the owner know,about it.

added structure to first truss segment.

animated it so it folds away to fit in orbiter.

no extra plugins needed.

also have been playing around with zveda. i like the extra details it has now.

(new one on left)p4gwqlW.jpg

ok so the downloads are back on the first page with RO removed, and craft files added to them.

RO config is listed separate.

srb's do work but not sure on the thrust power so may need adjust.

just remember its mostly working but not ready ye.t but its there if people want it anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!!! Great addition of something that was scrapped.

i have no idea on what the original intentions were, what it used to have or infact how some of the parts attached.

but its coming together quick now

ok so the downloads are back on the first page with RO removed, and craft files added to them.

RO config is listed separate.

srb's do work but not sure on the thrust power so may need adjust.

just remember its mostly working but not ready ye.t but its there if people want it anyway

- - - Updated - - -

i have no idea on what the original intentions were, what it used to have or infact how some of the parts attached.

but its coming together quick now

What happened to the configuration you had in 1.7.3. That's the version I am still useing and it's pretty much perfect in my opinion. That power plant was supposed to be launched but they scrapped it because it was costly and unnecessary. However it would have been really cool looking!! It was supposed to attach to the top docking port of zvezda.

Edited by sp1989

Issues from the 1.7.3.1 release will not affect stock installs anymore.

The main change in the current version on page 1 mainly changes part names to avoid any conflicts with the origional css or any future css mod. As realism overhaul contains this mm patch.

Those who want realism overhaul will need to use the mm patch provided on page 1. Still in development but available for bug testing.

To speed up the process of RO development testing feedback can be sent to me via PM and changes will be done daily if time allows.

In the meantime I will be working on the ISS and MIR / japans space station parts.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Also can anyone tell me how far the arm moves along the truss system. I know a way to make it travel whatever ditsance needed on rails... over one section of truss or multiple...

Issues from the 1.7.3.1 release will not affect stock installs anymore.

The main change in the current version on page 1 mainly changes part names to avoid any conflicts with the origional css or any future css mod. As realism overhaul contains this mm patch.

Those who want realism overhaul will need to use the mm patch provided on page 1. Still in development but available for bug testing.

To speed up the process of RO development testing feedback can be sent to me via PM and changes will be done daily if time allows.

In the meantime I will be working on the ISS and MIR / japans space station parts.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Also can anyone tell me how far the arm moves along the truss system. I know a way to make it travel whatever ditsance needed on rails... over one section of truss or multiple...

This should help

1920px-ISS_Mobile_Transporter_railway_system.jpg

Mint!

Once I have run through the first stages I will get this going..

Many thanks.

The firsts stages should be ready to go very soon, as with z1 and the trusses.

But I have not looked into launch vehicles yet...

- - - Updated - - -

Items for the inside of trusses will come a bit later...

as for the launch vehicles, there's Protons and Soyuz rockets available for it already, and there's your shuttle, of course... so they might not be top priority I think...

also, noonespecial had a H-II that is almost finished, he just needs to get healthy again, and a Ariane 5 can be made with KW parts...