Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

ok tried your new download mike. even with the craft file. when i try to load it in the sph, i get "missing or incompatible parts. and every part listed for the space shuttle is saying its not there. when i know it is. they dont appear on the parts list on the left pane either. i also get a kspapiextentions not compatible popup also. not sure if they are tied together. all other mods work though. infernal robotics etc work fine.

ok tried your new download mike. even with the craft file. when i try to load it in the sph, i get "missing or incompatible parts. and every part listed for the space shuttle is saying its not there. when i know it is. they dont appear on the parts list on the left pane either. i also get a kspapiextentions not compatible popup also. not sure if they are tied together. all other mods work though. infernal robotics etc work fine.

So you do have the space_shuttle folder inside your ksp/gamedata/ folder?

So for example C/kerbal space program/gamedata/space_shuttle.

Check there a files in there too. Ksp should show anything in the gamedata folder in game with a cfg linking to it

This is not normal

Do you have ksp 1.0.4?

what other main mods do you have?

- - - Updated - - -

Or if you send me your ksp.log file I can diagnose the issue

correct mike. i have the ksp win104 folder on the desktop. then the game data folders at the top. i put the space shuttle folder within that game data folder. and the craft file in both the sph/vab. the space shuttle folder DOES contain individual parts, IE: onepiece, wings, tail, airlock,canadaarm. all them are present. there is a game data folder within the space shuttle folder though, in which these parts are inside. is that the conflict? and yes running 1.0.4 ksp version. heres the list of mods im runnin so far

lolex,magicsmokeindustries,mechjeb2,realplanes,ships,space-shuttle,starlionindustries,YF-12a (real jet plane mod) and they all work. ill send the log in a few

i cant upload the log. it freezes my browser whether i pm it to you or put on the forum

- - - Updated - - -

[WRN 21:49:55.681] [shipConstruction]: No thumbnail image exists for Ships/@thumbs/SPH/HotRod

[WRN 21:49:56.597] [shipConstruction]: No thumbnail image exists for Ships/@thumbs/SPH/Radio Isotope Lander

[ERR 21:49:56.822] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for OnePiece

[ERR 21:49:56.824] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSGearLeft

[ERR 21:49:56.827] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSGearRight

[ERR 21:49:56.829] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSNoseGear

[ERR 21:49:56.832] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for ETDoors

[ERR 21:49:56.835] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSBodyFlap

[ERR 21:49:56.837] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STS.ExTank

[ERR 21:49:56.840] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for BoosterSeperator

[ERR 21:49:56.842] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for BoosterSeperator

[ERR 21:49:56.845] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for SRB2D

[ERR 21:49:56.847] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for SRB2D

[ERR 21:49:56.850] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STS SRB Nose Cone

[ERR 21:49:56.853] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STS SRB Nose Cone

[ERR 21:49:56.855] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for km.ssme.STS

[ERR 21:49:56.857] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for km.ssme.STS

[ERR 21:49:56.860] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for km.ssme.STS

[ERR 21:49:56.862] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSOMSEngineLeft

[ERR 21:49:56.865] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSOMSEngineRight

[ERR 21:49:56.867] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSCtrlSrfLeft

[ERR 21:49:56.870] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSCtrlSrfRight

[ERR 21:49:56.872] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for TAILCS

[ERR 21:49:56.874] [shipConstruct]: Trying to load Space Shuttle - No AvailablePart found for STSAirlock

[ERR 21:49:56.877] [shipTemplate]: Could not locate root part in Space Shuttle as 27 entries remain after eliminating all parts listed as children. This is probably wrong.

correct mike. i have the ksp win104 folder on the desktop. then the game data folders at the top. i put the space shuttle folder within that game data folder. and the craft file in both the sph/vab. the space shuttle folder DOES contain individual parts, IE: onepiece, wings, tail, airlock,canadaarm. all them are present. there is a game data folder within the space shuttle folder though, in which these parts are inside. is that the conflict? and yes running 1.0.4 ksp version. heres the list of mods im runnin so far

lolex,magicsmokeindustries,mechjeb2,realplanes,ships,space-shuttle,starlionindustries,YF-12a (real jet plane mod) and they all work. ill send the log in a few

There should be no gamedata folder inside space shuttle. Try remove it. May be double up conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the easiest method for ksp is to delete anything that makes trouble

thank you mike! ok that was the problem. the game data folder inside space shuttle was it. removed it. and put all the files in the original space shuttle folder. some reason there was space shuttle/game data/spaceshuttle/parts etc. it works! weeee lol

thank you mike! ok that was the problem. the game data folder inside space shuttle was it. removed it. and put all the files in the original space shuttle folder. some reason there was space shuttle/game data/spaceshuttle/parts etc. it works! weeee lol

Ok good to hear. Enjoy. There are still some issues that will be fixed when I have time.

i hear that. now im tryin to figure if i can put fuel in the shuttle so i can take off on a runway lol. but thanks again man.

You may have to use ksp unlimited fuel cheat

@PatrickTeu you have 2 versions of module manager installed probably the latest version and an older one check the root of your gamedata folder and remove the earlier version

still not working. i deleted both Module managers now. how can i get actual one?

- - - Updated - - -

The module manage is corrupted. thats the cause. and the new module manager as well when i delete it the game loads but the game parts are missing. When i add MM the game does not load

I give up. Its not working.

Listen friend it works for everyone else. You seem to be the only person having that issue. So first you should verify the integrity of your game cache if you are useing steam. If not uninstall and reinstall the game. Then post a log file so maybe we can see whats going on. Dont just give up! Thats not the kerbal way. Its crash and move on!!.

@PatrickTeu you may have to search the gamedata folder for additional module manager dll's some modders drop it inside the actual mod folder which would still be causing you the error the latest version is 2.6.6 if you need help just PM and i will try and get you going