Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

Yes you can attach screen shot. How are you attaching it to the shuttle?

I actually figured it out. It was because I was attaching it to the FSS base to have it rotate up. Now, having it attached to the CSS Crew Compartment, it works without clipping. I only wish the Canadarm actually worked right so I could maneuver the module out of the cargo bay without RCS.

I know there is a SpaceX Mod put out by LazTech but he's fallen off the radar and it doesn't work in 1.0 + because of the new aerodynamics model. If that could be tackled, I'd lose my mind over it.

Wonder if Felbourn would tackle that. The problems appear to be cfg related...

- - - Updated - - -

Any requests for any of these vehicles wanted in KSP:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:NASA_vehicles

Worth a look anyway. Quite interesting

- - - Updated - - -

Also will have a go at adding some textures and adding some front wing extenders for the 747. And correct the tail and the front wheel

What about the modified jet (the one the astronauts used to,get a feel for the shuttle before its,first flight. Also, what about the astronaut transfer jets (forgot their,name) that was used to,transport astronauts from houston to the cape?

What about the modified jet (the one the astronauts used to,get a feel for the shuttle before its,first flight. Also, what about the astronaut transfer jets (forgot their,name) that was used to,transport astronauts from houston to the cape?

Those are the T-38s. Originally they were trainer jets. Now, they are still used and NASA uses them to fairy astronauts to and from Cape Canaveral (Well, used to when we still flew from Cape with people and hopefully will again with the Commercial Crew Service). In response to Felbourn tackling that problem, that'd be awesome. It is a cfg issue, not a model issue. The models look great and work great, used to at least. It is just with the new aerodynamics model.

Wonder if Felbourn would tackle that. The problems appear to be cfg related...

Fixing the SpaceX mod is easy :) I'm currently using it in my RSSRO install. There were not alot of fixing to do to be honest. If anyone could get in contact with LazarusLuan and get the rights to open a unofficial thread, I could give you guys the version that works in 1.0.4.

huh. looks like it shifted during unity export

- - - Updated - - -

many fixes to the RO version. including RCS fixes, FAR, external tank launchclamp sticking and canadarm fix

Or the "empty" is deleted after importing it in Blender. That will shift meshes too.

I can fix it when I get time unless you want to have a go?

Also I have made seperate complete downloads that I will have uploaded on github from now on.

So have tue RO version v1.0.0 and the sock version. 1.7.4

I will modify the RO version so that no extra configs are required and setup with FAR and rescaling built in.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and these come with version files so any new versions released you will be informed on game start

- - - Updated - - -

https://github.com/MrMikeNZ

Few little thongs I need to sort and check its all up to date but anyone who wants to beta test anything its all up there