Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

To help with the release of this mkd i am looking for anyone willing to join development and help in the following:

Aero testing/tweaking

Cfg work

Texturing

Creation of a user guide mor the mod

What is going on Mike ? I am still wishing you the best of luck with this MOD.

I tried your shuttle and it flies really well. There are just some issues like a little bit of a mess with files here and there and those RCS working and not working sometimes, but the glide aspect of the shuttle is really superb.

What is going on Mike ? I am still wishing you the best of luck with this MOD.

I tried your shuttle and it flies really well. There are just some issues like a little bit of a mess with files here and there and those RCS working and not working sometimes, but the glide aspect of the shuttle is really superb.

Take whatever you need if it helps to get your version going.

Any new screenshots for the hype?

- - - Updated - - -

i think u did that

Aww. Are you able to open the cfg file for it to see? Im at work but can update when im home

Take whatever you need if it helps to get your version going.

Any new screenshots for the hype?

- - - Updated - - -

Aww. Are you able to open the cfg file for it to see? Im at work but can update when im home

im not so good with cfg and such

- - - Updated - - -

and the tail to the multipart shuttle is too small

Thanks for your time and work Mike, hope you release your latest version, so someone could continue. You have been one of the reasons I came back to KSP, I thank you for that but it's ok. I know how difficult is to mantain such a product (I was an active modder for Flight Simulator 2004, and a tester for some premium modding houses like Carenado). We all have a life outside this forum and game, but you really made me enjoy both my 'life' in KSP and my real life, giving me hours of entertaiment. Thanks and godspeed for your future plans

I was actually interested in getting this mod yesterday... but now its gone ;.;;.;;.;. The only mod left now is the ISS mod. I hope I can find a space shuttle mod as good as this one. ;.;;.;

Edited by dudefinal

I have a somewhat latest, but i'll see,if,i can't talk mike into giving me the latest he had and continue it from there, with a team (yeah, i can't model or any other rancy stuff, but i,want to keep,this thing alive. I'll see,if,i,can get xan on board to assist in cfg stuff. Anyone into texturing and modeling?)

Dudefinal. When i get home, i'll see,about getting my version to you. Don't know how,up,to,date it is, but, it's there if you want it.

Yeah I'll take it cant be too out of date. I really want a nice looking Space Shuttle in KSP.

EDIT: Man I shouldve downloaded it yesterday :(.

I'll set up the new thread when i get home,from school! Kart and jeast? Thank you for supporting my idea to continue this project. Mike? I hope you eventually return and think about asisting us. And, if you plan to leave the iss stuff as well, i'll add that to the project. Sure thing, spock! Take all the time you need. I won't be able to start the new thread until i get home from school. Jeast or someone, go onto mike's github and grab his latest before he has a chance to remove it, please.

The only way to get people to help is to leave... please see the readme on my github page for copyrights regarding the parts I created.

https://github.com/MrMikeNZ/Space-Shuttle/blob/master/README.md

Come on Mike don't be angry my man, lets all call it a day and reconsider tomorrow.

BTW it won't be enough that you changed the license 3 minutes ago. I have your last release on my pc and the license in that one is this one: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

so if you really want to stop this please just talk.

Come on lets all stop this madness, sleep a night over it and talk as adults tomorrow.