Weird Alien Crafts

LucaBunny77

basically i started a thread earlier this year asking "are aliens real?" and this guy said he saw a craft launch from duna, so me and my friend we're gonna go there, but earlier today something was launching from duna nothing we did just a probe launched by aliens! since it wasen't anyone else and we went out from the tracking station, came back after and there was one in orbit around duna then went came back, and a bit later one landed on ike!, and then shortly after one is at kerbin landed at KSC. so me and my friend go over to it i climb on it (xD) and kinda explodes a bit after a while, but then weird stuff happend only to my friend like duna and ike moving places the mun really close to kerbin (only for him) restarting his game fixed it but... he kinda looked up or whatever and saw like a mothership and a beam kinda teleported him and some stuff very close for to the mun, then it happend again with a few like eeloo, duna so ... has anyone seen this before? very wierd.

Edited by LucaBunny77
more understandible

Pictures--or it didn't happen, Luca.

of course people will be like this... "it didn't happen" well i'm telling you that it did wait to see yourself keep checking duna every so often, and it's only probes so far so nothing really major but still i will get a few pics when it happens next ok...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how I feel about this... I think LucasBunny is actually an alien from Alpha Centauri trying to infiltrate the forum for the secrets of kraken powered spaceships.

of course people will be like this... "it didn't happen" well i'm telling you that it did wait to see yourself keep checking duna every so often, and it's only probes so far so nothing really major but still i will get a few pics when it happens next ok...

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure what game you're playing... Its not KSP though.

i think the moving planets it's just a glitch and maybe teleports aswell but probes just randomly come from duna [orbit duna, landed on ike, landed on duna, landed at kerbin KSC] but i think in the future they will make manned (if not in-game secretly like this already)

- - - Updated - - -

of course you all will be like "it didn't happen" but did you see it? no. keep watching duna and see i will get pics next time

"The chances of anything coming from mars

are a million to one, he said.

The chances of anything coming from mars

are a million to one ... but still, they come"

Dididi ... Dadadum.dadadum... dididi ...

:-)

k

While I have to agree that I find this story dubious, it's unpleasant for everyone if we go around the forum mocking each other and accusing each other of lying. Please, people, either discuss the subject politely, or just skip to the next thread.

I'm not sure how I feel about this... I think LucasBunny is actually an alien from Alpha Centauri trying to infiltrate the forum for the secrets of kraken powered spaceships.

Dont let him see the link in my sig then.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.