Are mods still installed in Gamedata?

Bundyfly

I have been trying to get a couple mods to work (MechJeb and Planetshine). I have unzipped both to the Gamedata folder just like I did in .90 and they show up but nothing changes in-game. What am I doing wrong?

With a part on ? you should have a tab on the right hand side of the screen or you can run a MM like so you don't have to put one of the mechjeb parts on

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!MODULE[MechJebCore]]
{
MODULE
{
name = MechJebCore
}
}

EDIT- Here is a new career, I just started screenshot0.png

Edited by Mecripp2

With a part on ? you should have a tab on the right hand side of the screen or you can run a MM like so you don't have to put one of the mechjeb parts on
@PART
[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!MODULE[MechJebCore]]
{
MODULE
{
name = MechJebCore
}
}

EDIT- Here is a new career, I just started https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72893034/UFO/screenshot0.png

what mod is that capsule from?

Ok, did a full re-install of KSP. Works fine so I downloaded MechJeb and Planetshine. Downloaded them to the Gamedata folder like always. They are there but not showing up in-game. I am so confused. Please help if you know what I am doing wrong.

Ok, did a full re-install of KSP. Works fine so I downloaded MechJeb and Planetshine. Downloaded them to the Gamedata folder like always. They are there but not showing up in-game. I am so confused. Please help if you know what I am doing wrong.

Are you in Career or Science mode? If you're in either one, then you have to use !!SCIENCE!! to get MEchJeb to work.

otherwise, it should work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.