[1.0.2] Be Cool Stock Nuke (0.4)

DBowman

Be Cool Stock Nuke

Stock Nuke the way you wish it was - from the folks at UberDyne Astronautics.

Features

Stock Nuke made more usable, LV-N made surface mountable. This means you can make a cluster that conducts heat from multiple engines into a single tank - you can have moar thrust for longer.

Also three versions of the classic orange tank that are all LiquidFuel and nothing but LiquidFuel to use with the new Nuke.

It's as stock as it can be. Oxidizer and Liquid Fuel have the same density - so the big orange tank holds 6400 Liquid Fuel. The only Nuke change is the name and it's surface mount-ability.

Download

[removed link to defunct website]

Installation

Just extract the UberDyneAstronautics folder into GameData. Requires ModuleManager. BSD Licensed.

7aFJhIG.png

fGLa4St.png

Change log:

version 0.3

• Fixed Orange Jr
    • 'side attachment'
    • brought inline with T800: mass, cost, breakingForce, breakingTorque

version 0.4

• repackaged the files into a sub-directory of UberDyneAstronautics to allow multiple UDA mods in parallel

I've not used Editor Extensions much, it could well do if it's using the 'native' surface mounting and tweaks the bulkhead properties. You could try it by comparing a nuke surface mounted via a cubic oct strut vs EE, or grabbing my mod and comparing directly. When I get change I'll have a look myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.